HIYA ALL..

Who are you and where do you come from? :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

HIYA ALL..

Postby mybad on Sun May 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Hiya all who am i hmm.. I'm just a very greatful browser of your forums. you guys are all great, a bit moody at times but great ..lol just kidding...anyway im from usa i wont mention my server name do to dont want to seem like advertising here...I have been prcticing c++ compiling ect on my own and from help from your forums and i realy enjoy it..I am also a Raider in the game Everquest 2 i have been playing for 4 years under same name on euro servers...if ya bored i made a few videos on youtube just search mybadomen..i also have a cool gaming site you can see me and some stuff i do at http://www.freewebs.com/omenslair ... well besides that i sit in front of my pc all day getting fatter and fatter :D and i spend alot of time daily in this forum ...damn i love it you guys are smart as hell with this stuff and have tought me alot more then you will ever know,,,so i shout out a THANK YOU to every one of you...
like to personaly thank a few by name.. Purpleyouko,Devilking,Imame,rl2171,Rifke,Geobot,xXDARKXx,and many more so no offence if i didnt list ya i see you too :D

well thank you all and i will try to give back anything i can possibly give back...take care all
mybad
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Re: HIYA ALL..

Postby Eowis on Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Welcome :D
*Sorry for my bad english*
Eowis
Pomic
Pomic

Return to Who are you people?