Been Incognito

Who are you and where do you come from? :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Been Incognito

Postby Vantis on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:16 am

Hello everyone. Many of you known me when I first released a tool that showed a false positive early 2007. Since then, all has been well. I have been busy and ever since the forum came back up late last year, I haven't created a new topic, or replied. Except the tool I released. Still here, I check to see what's up once in a while.

A little info on me. My name is David, 26. I do many programming of html, php, mysql & a lot of batch commands. Learned flash, made little flash "programs" and cartoons. How I learned is not by reading books. I look at sources and that's how I learned quick. Not all can do, but it worked for me. I created a x-box clan site in 2006 with over 50 members then that got shut down... I also maintain 2 business websites online, create clothing & 3D objects in 2 games online, and build & fix computers. I also go to the local pc repair shop and talk to the owner. I was given the opportunity to build a computer back their, but he wouldn't hire me. I play many online games, social to mmorpg. In games with items like a weapon not being released yet but still in the client sitting there, I replace an old weapon I have equipped with the new one to look like I do have it, even tho others see the old one. Still fun.

I use to play iRose long ago. Came in with 2 other friends. Game was badly hacked and I had to do something to the client as well to defend my character against others. I still like Rose and mess with the source some. I would like to release some tools in the future if I have time. Well, it was good to get my 2 post out here for a change. I still remember you all, and the community has truly came together. Looking forward of more progress.

Greetings,
-Vantis
"If your sure your unsure, then surely your not sure" - Vantis
Vantis
Little soul
Little soul

Re: Been Incognito

Postby soccerstar on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 am

welcome back!

Where is cognito? :lol:
Search, Just Do It.
soccerstar
Clown
Clown

Postby Vantis on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:46 am

Incognito, meaning I have been unknown for awhile, not saying anything all this time. :)
"If your sure your unsure, then surely your not sure" - Vantis
Vantis
Little soul
Little soul

Postby soccerstar on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 am

i know,
Its just really late at night, and me making a bad joke
Search, Just Do It.
soccerstar
Clown
Clown

Postby Blackdpd on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:05 am

i dont really know you are have seen your tool somewhere you where here before me i guess but welcome back and i cant wait to see you make some tools or anything else, well good luck :D

Blackdpd `
Blackdpd
El Verloon Marshall
El Verloon Marshall

Postby Maxxon on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

what mysterious tool are you guys talking about?

and welcome :)
an anymous comment on a program called reloader:
what if a fatal error happens, will it restart it?
Maxxon
Hawker's pet
Hawker's pet

Postby soccerstar on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:42 pm

tool? tool?

Where?

i don't know what we are talking about
Search, Just Do It.
soccerstar
Clown
Clown