Hi everyone

Who are you and where do you come from? :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Hi everyone

Postby GhostX on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 am

Hey guys and gals (if any!)

I'm new here! So please excuse me if i do anything wrong in the first couple of weeks i'm here!
But to introduce myself, so that you can have an idea of who's behind this username, i think i'll start with the basics :

My name is Lars, and i live in Denmark (Europe, Scandinavia). I'm 20 years of age, and work as a graphic artist/designer for a little international company doing e-learning technology.

I have my deal of experience when it comes to servers. First i was admin/developer for a danish 3DChat in Denmark with around 1 million users daily.
I was administrator on Ultimate MU back in the days (When Boko from ragezone hosted it).
I am/was administrator on Diablo II Relived, the biggest, or once, biggest private Diablo II server. If you played there, you must remember my name! Furthermore was i deeply into the patching of the old 1.09 version of the game, which is one of the hardest to mod. Along with redesigning premade templates, and making new buttons, new pages, new features etc for our vBulletin forum.

So now that the server has broken down for D2 i needed a new project, and thought, why not ROSE? It had been a long time since i last played the game, and when i played it, i was having fun!
So here i am :)

This is what i got so far, other than the server strangling me with stupid bugs

Http://91.121.149.42

You can register if you want, but it will all be cleaned out anyways when i get everything up. So please don't see this as an advertisement :)

I would really like feedback on the website.. If you think it's too much copyright breaking to steal their banner and change it, please let me know :)
It's not completely done yet, i'm working on a news system, and the thing you see right now, was just a little test, to see how the colors apply to the center of the page.

Whoo.. Almost forgot, before you ask me, or flame me for not giving credit to Dynasty CMS, it's in the title! And i need to find a place to put the credits, so that its more visible.
GhostX
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Re: Hi everyone

Postby lmame on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 am

Welcome.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Sethanye on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm

welcome, and ripping the banner is a bit cheap tbh lol
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby GhostX on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Okay :) I'd just like to hear different opinions on it.
GhostX
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Return to Who are you people?