Hello , I'm Walten from Aruaonline

Who are you and where do you come from? :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Hello , I'm Walten from Aruaonline

Postby ICON on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 am

we had about 10 to 20 new skills with all new animations most Mo-Capped.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby wolfwing on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 pm

ICON wrote:Our new games are built on different engines FPS is built on Unity and our MMORPG will be built on Esenthel engine 2.0 Unity has more fps ability and Esenthel engine is a strong engine for a MMO.
We spent many years working on Private server games have done a lot more than just Rose, Our only direction was to move to a Official Game Company. So we have started our new company and now just trying to make Quality Games. (DeadBox)(Is a temp name for the FPS) (Proditoris)(Is a temp name for the MMORPG) And Yes Matt I read your Reply. As for L2 I worked with the Official files not the l2Junk. But it was all around a much stronger community.

To be honest, Unity is a shitty engine, we work with it at school and it just has so many flaws and what not.
You'd be better off using Unreal, besides it's completely free till you make 50K with it.
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby ICON on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:56 am

Unity is free till you make 50k not unreal. And I have not found one flaw in unity yet .
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby walten on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok since there are many developpers wandering around the osrose forum ill use the opportunity to advertise a software that my older brother is working on .
My brother is self-taught and was already recruited by a firm that developps programm used in the medicine at the early age of 16 before he was even done with school, he is 23 now.
He is working on an open source music project released under a gnu license called audiopia, he would be thankful for anyhelp!
you can read about the project here:
http://almightycouch.org/audiopia-a-step-towards-the-future-of-digital-music-consumption/#main
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Previous

Return to Who are you people?