Hello , I'm Walten from Aruaonline

Who are you and where do you come from? :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Hello , I'm Walten from Aruaonline

Postby walten on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello i am Walten, i love open source , my hobby is 3D modelling , i am using Blender to modell and gimp to edit my textures

I did 25 3d modells (textured) for Arua , i am quite sure that 19 will be released in a patch soon ( how soon I dont know).

I also did this Mask ( edit the forum was only showing half of the img so ill post link instead of full images

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/trose2013022417322441.png
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2884/trose2013022411340462.png

I am going to share all the files from (zms models, dds textures and the original blender file) i made since they all belong to me.
Ill do this once they are released on Arua , its not to meant to give an advantage to Arua it is because i think of the players first and i dont want to spoil the surprise, because i know that many players are looking at this forum.
Eventhough i can give you a spoiler wich i already submitted on the Arua forum
http://i.imgur.com/dNghvsl.jpg

My skills are limited for now ( need to improve my gimp skills , and i dont know how to rigg yet ( ill learn it when i have my next hollyday)).
So for now i can only create an object if you give me an image of it, wich have no bones.
Last edited by walten on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: Hello , I'm Walten from Aruaonline

Postby Driven on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 pm

[ removed as Walten removed his, private discussion, move along ]
Last edited by Driven on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Driven
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby walten on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

/removed this post's content couldnt figure out how to just remove the full post...
Last edited by walten on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Driven on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 pm

[ removed as Walten removed his, private discussion, move along ]
Last edited by Driven on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Driven
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby walten on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Sudo tuweky make me a sandwich.

(removed this post's content but dont know how to remove the post itsself)
Last edited by walten on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby walten on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:06 pm

So i got the agreement to release my models,since they have been added to the arua client:

u can find them here
http://forum.dev-osrose.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5461
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby wolfwing on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Cool story bro, and welcome to the community
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby ICON on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 am

Don't you Know, I read a Interview a while ago Matt created this game. You should feel honored to develop for him. /end sarcasm

Hi Matt,

As for walten I have seen a few pics of your models good Job bro. The thing is bro the Rose community
is a very stingy community. I have felt the flaw to this also but when you deal with it all the time it kinda rubs off on people. Arua has made matt have a big head hell look where the servers gone. I do not agree with one thing matt does nor how he does it or how he got where he is now. At the end of the day he got there. I personally think matt is a egotistical asshole. He has not made the couple mill as a nice guy. (I think that's what i heard he made on arua) If someone get things for free they will not go out of there way to pay for it why when you can get it for free. If you don't do it someone else will come along and give free stuff to him. But the point of having a guy using his excursive content and not even calling him some type of dev is kinda raw. The people in the Rose community have killed any real desire for me a while ago. I even started working on a whole new game company developing FPS/MMORPG/3rd Person-RTM-FPS style games. (100% brand new no more P.S for me) I have done a lot in rose and there is some sound people on these forums really quality people, then there is a lot of mooches thieves and noobs as well.

I think its cool you have released your things here and if you keep doing it cool as well but watch your self for people want from you what they can not do themselves.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby Driven on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Rather than cluttering the forum with crap, I deleted my post and put it here with a 24h expire: http://pastebin.com/WY9NFfDg

tl;dr Crawl back to the hole you poked out from because I certainly don't / have never cared about you or your incoherent sentences. Feel free to rant to yourself as I won't be spending another minute on you, sorry. The only opinions that matter to me in this wide community are my players.
Driven
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby ICON on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Nobody :) Thank you (the 1000's of msn's pm's emails asking me for help must have been randomly sent to me.)
Incoherent lol everything i said was true and made sense. Call my sentences incoherent as a way to belittle me who cares. But anyways nvr in a hole always here in the background. As for what you have done in the past 6 years well a lot of shady things but not here to bring that crap up. As for me I have done a lot for the Rose game and for the OS community thru out.

Would i have liked to have 1000's of players at my server when i had it yes. Did I nope. I had enough tho.
I spent more time learning every aspect i could on developing a game as where i should have spent more on advertising the game, my flaw. I'm proud of what I have done in the past. Me and my team have made some of the coolest advances in the rose game. Stuff people are still trying to do. I was never here to get rich or stack my bank 2m + would it been nice sure just was never about that. Me I'm happy for the education i have obtained in the past 10 or so years I been around rose and the 7 or 8 i have been directly working on the game. Also happy i met a lot of great people and some assholes take the good with the bad. Now I have moved on to things way bigger than Private server Rose Online games.

So in the end were both happy. I will always give a heads up to new people just starting out because them are the ones everyone takes advantage of.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Next

Return to Who are you people?