Hints for dev team.

How do you use the forum? Also Technical News.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is NOT a forum where you post a technical questions about osRose, osiRose or ospRose. Use the dedicated forum for that!

Re: Hints for dev team.

Postby xPrend on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Choseal wrote:People believe I am 49.

Lol, jordy's fault

mit1mit2 wrote:I am very wise for my age.

Your like an exact copy of me :O
xPrend
Antares
Antares

Postby mit1mit2 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Maxxon wrote:
mit1mit2 wrote:I've already had that part 1 or 2 years ago;), and i know the difference, ass ppl say (in my direct environment) I am very wise for my age.

I feel a bit bad because this is kinda entertaining for me.

What does your wisdom tell you about

1. How big the chance is that you will be able to pay for a servers rent as a non adult.
2. How big the chance is that adults want to work for a non adult, who definately wants to be the boss.
3. How big the chance is to make a good server without much knowledge
4. How big the chance is to start a successful server with such an old game at this time

1. i already do so in my case its 100%
2. got 3 ppl and i don't want to be the boss, i just want to do things my own way, and thats where it go's wrong with working for an boss. And of course they don't need to know my age.
3. you don't know what amount of knowledge i got, so its a bit of an unfair question but totaly without its an 1 in a million shot.
4. as long as you offer your players enough it ain't that hard, it just takes a while
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Sethanye on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 pm

mit1mit2 wrote:I've already had that part 1 or 2 years ago;), and i know the difference, ass ppl say (in my direct environment) I am very wise for my age.

Or that's what you think now, you know i find it really funny when people think their so grown up and they understand everything. Let me tell you a little story, a story based on my life. My parrents divorced when i was 10, i moved with mom and she had a kid with a new guy at the age of 11, and that is where my life in a family ended because my rents didn't give a shit.

At the age of 12 i started working UNDER A BOSS, because i needed to earn my own money for my clothes, for my treats, to be able to go to a cinema and ect, i had to earn all my commodities which you probably get for granted. At 13 i broke my arm, i went to the hospital by my self, not even bothering telling my rents that it happened, got it put into a cast, came back home and went to do homework, it was a normality for me.

And most people called me very mature, and i was mature for my age, but that's the thing FOR MY AGE, now when im nearly 25 and i look back at it, i realize how much of a child i was, and how much stupid decisions i made. And i know you are probably bite against everything i say trying to prove me wrong, why? because your 12, because teenagers are rebellious and that is in your hormones right now.

And since you cant work for a boss as you said, i dont imagine the money you are paying the server with is probably something like your allowance or money you got from mowing the lawn or whatever that's hardly paying it on your own money.

2. got 3 ppl and i don't want to be the boss, i just want to do things my own way, and thats where it go's wrong with working for an boss. And of course they don't need to know my age.

Its a perfectly valid question, i ask that if i work for a pserver, because i like to know and understand people i work with because that is needed for a good working environment.

3. you don't know what amount of knowledge i got, so its a bit of an unfair question but totaly without its an 1 in a million shot

First of all one of the best coders here asked you that so you obviously dont have enough knowledge to compare to him, secondly ur knowledge is pretty obvious from questions/posts ect.

Im not trying to insult you or start a flame war, its merely irritating when someone who is 12 or 14 or whatever argues with people twice his age about him being as mature as them. Even deducing to a simple math, lets put it like this, from age 1 to like 8 ur pretty much clueless about life, from the age of 8 to 10 u finish elementary school with happy days and childish bs and get into middle school and then you actually start gathering knowledge about life. of course exceptions exist, so throw in like 3 years extra to those. and this is of course assuming your very mature for your age. so you with all exceptions would have 5 years of lives experience. Now lets take an average, slightly immature person of 25, so starting from 10 he would have 15 years of experience, and lets say hes very immature so lets take off 5 years. So there you have 5 vs 10 on both extreme ends. Its of course just numbers but fact of the matter is there are so many things in life that before you experience you will not mature on those events, this includes like working, graduating school, and so on, you haven't experienced anything, ur not a child but you aren't an adult and just accept the fact. Cos really its just stupid to argue, and im young still, there are people here who are 40+ with wives, children, college degrees, good jobs and compared to them your you are very very immature and they have a full right to say that

P.S. I really don't know why i typed all of this up lol
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby PurpleYouko on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

there are people here who are 40+ with wives, children, college degrees, good jobs

Talking about me again Sethy? :D
Heck, my kids are both in college lol
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Sethanye on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:33 am

your just one of them oldie lol
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby lmame on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 am

Oldies but goldies :D

Anyway the age cap is kinda low in Rose's communauty so it's pretty easy guessing :)
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby mit1mit2 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Sethanye wrote:

Or that's what you think now, you know i find it really funny when people think their so grown up and they understand everything. Let me tell you a little story, a story based on my life. My parrents divorced when i was 10, i moved with mom and she had a kid with a new guy at the age of 11, and that is where my life in a family ended because my rents didn't give a shit.

(i deleted a lot cause it would be to big.)
First of all, as you decided to do, i HAVE TO do most things myself, i got an small job, but with that job i am allowed to do everything my own way, with that i got an business plan lying ready and i will launch it at the moment i reach the age of 16 cause from that moment i am allowed to do everything myself.
I never had friends, only adults cause they seem to think a bit more like i do, you have to like me or hate me, but i never ever have seen someone who doesn't like me and doesn't hate me at the same time.
Don't think you are the one with the hardest life, cause believe me, its always worse by someone else.
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby xadet3 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Wait 3-4 years and you'll laugh your arse off at the posts you're making.
xadet3
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby Raavi on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol, i think you better write this in your diary instead of let us laugh about it?
Raavi
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Maxxon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 pm

mit1mit2 wrote:Don't think you are the one with the hardest life, cause believe me, its always worse by someone else.

Sethy was not trying to tell that she had the hardest life an earth, she was using her life experience as an example for telling you that you are still in the process of change. No matter what you think of yourself atm. If you really think your life has something in common with hers (regarding the decision at young age), then you should be able to identify yourself even more with that example.
an anymous comment on a program called reloader:
what if a fatal error happens, will it restart it?
Maxxon
Hawker's pet
Hawker's pet

PreviousNext

Return to Some Help / News