Hints for dev team.

How do you use the forum? Also Technical News.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is NOT a forum where you post a technical questions about osRose, osiRose or ospRose. Use the dedicated forum for that!

Re: Hints for dev team.

Postby mit1mit2 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:35 pm

xadet3 wrote:Wait 3-4 years and you'll laugh your arse off at the posts you're making.

I already do, but with an other reason than what you mean :lol: .
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Sethanye on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am

I never had friends, only adults cause they seem to think a bit more like i do, you have to like me or hate me, but i never ever have seen someone who doesn't like me and doesn't hate me at the same time.

I don't like hate or like you. For me to have either of those emotional responses towards you, you first need to actually prove to me that you deserve my like or hate lol. Right now your just an another newbie on osrose to me, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that i made such a long post for this topic isn't because either of those emotions towards you, just emotions to the aforementioned topic. In all fairness, not meaning to insult you or anything with the following statement, you trigger the equivalent emotional response to me as a rock on the side of the road, i might glance at it but in the end i just walk past it and carry on with life lol. To earn my hate you'll have to be at least as good as XxDarkxX and he is a Bestiality loving freak from Moldova that has the intellectual value of a goat, manners of a pig and believes absurd things (I.E. that pshing is ok as long as you use a credit card number someone already stole and it wasn't you who did it... god that was an epic flame war, we should do one more of those sometime). Sooo... you might have to struggle a bit to get there, as for like, there is only a handful of people on this forum i would specify with the emotion of like, and only 2 people i actually consider friends.

So there you have it, i am your number one person. And just the blatant assumption that, to quote "i never ever have seen someone who doesn't like me and doesn't hate me at the same time." is quite frankly what i would describe as plain and simple immaturity, that or you really need to reconsider what your specifications for terms of like and dislike are.
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby mit1mit2 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Sethanye wrote:I don't like hate or like you. For me to have either of those emotional responses towards you, you first need to actually prove to me that you deserve my like or hate lol. Right now your just an another newbie on osrose to me, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that i made such a long post for this topic isn't because either of those emotions towards you, just emotions to the aforementioned topic. In all fairness, not meaning to insult you or anything with the following statement, you trigger the equivalent emotional response to me as a rock on the side of the road, i might glance at it but in the end i just walk past it and carry on with life lol. To earn my hate you'll have to be at least as good as XxDarkxX and he is a Bestiality loving freak from Moldova that has the intellectual value of a goat, manners of a pig and believes absurd things (I.E. that pshing is ok as long as you use a credit card number someone already stole and it wasn't you who did it... god that was an epic flame war, we should do one more of those sometime). Sooo... you might have to struggle a bit to get there, as for like, there is only a handful of people on this forum i would specify with the emotion of like, and only 2 people i actually consider friends.

I ment in real life -,-
But if you want to go on with this "discussion" lets do it trough pm instead of spamming the forum
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Choseal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 pm

I never had friends, only adults cause they seem to think a bit more like i do, you have to like me or hate me, but i never ever have seen someone who doesn't like me and doesn't hate me at the same time.

So how do people that you don't know, feel about you?

And lol, I remember the "Dark Flame War".
Choseal
Electric Ghost
Electric Ghost

Postby mit1mit2 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

They mostly think i turned mad xD
Dark flame war?
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Sethanye on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

lol lmame doesnt mind my spamming so its ok, im a mod, im allowed to lol, but i pretty much said all i wanted to say. And it was a big flame war in everyone vs dark lol
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby Raavi on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Sethanye wrote:lol lmame doesnt mind my spamming so its ok, im a mod, im allowed to lol, but i pretty much said all i wanted to say. And it was a big flame war in everyone vs dark lol

Unfair :lol:, and yes i remember that on my elder account which i totally forgot
Raavi
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Raven0123 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Sethanye wrote:

I don't like hate or like you. For me to have either of those emotional responses towards you, you first need to actually prove to me that you deserve my like or hate lol. Right now your just an another newbie on osrose to me, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that i made such a long post for this topic isn't because either of those emotions towards you, just emotions to the aforementioned topic. In all fairness, not meaning to insult you or anything with the following statement, you trigger the equivalent emotional response to me as a rock on the side of the road, i might glance at it but in the end i just walk past it and carry on with life lol. To earn my hate you'll have to be at least as good as XxDarkxX and he is a Bestiality loving freak from Moldova that has the intellectual value of a goat, manners of a pig and believes absurd things (I.E. that pshing is ok as long as you use a credit card number someone already stole and it wasn't you who did it... god that was an epic flame war, we should do one more of those sometime). Sooo... you might have to struggle a bit to get there, as for like, there is only a handful of people on this forum i would specify with the emotion of like, and only 2 people i actually consider friends.

So there you have it, i am your number one person. And just the blatant assumption that, to quote "i never ever have seen someone who doesn't like me and doesn't hate me at the same time." is quite frankly what i would describe as plain and simple immaturity, that or you really need to reconsider what your specifications for terms of like and dislike are.

Does that apply to me? :( :?: :?
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Sethanye on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 am

lol no your a good guy **pets** i like you lol
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby merlon on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:52 pm

I think sethayne seemed pretty independant, sorry bout ur 'rents
merlon
Antares
Antares

PreviousNext

Return to Some Help / News