items doesnt shine

How do you use the forum? Also Technical News.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
This forum is NOT a forum where you post a technical questions about osRose, osiRose or ospRose. Use the dedicated forum for that!

items doesnt shine

Postby royboy3599 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:32 am

im in my game i spawned items +9 it didnt shined so i went to quality took it all the way up still doesnt help to get them shine its just like a unreffed item.
what to do?
royboy3599
Little soul
Little soul

Re: items doesnt shine

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Which client are you using?
Server is irrelevant since the shine is generated from the ZSC/EFT file in the client.

Is this an item that you added or an original one?
have you tried unequipping it then putting it back on? Sometimes it doesn't update if you change the refine level while you are still wearing it.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby hlajr on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:15 am

Hi PY!

This is the other way around. Can a refined item (Ex: +9) be made not to shine, so that it will looks like the same with other normal/usual items in-game but with increase DEF for Armor or Attack Power for Weapons?

The reasoning behind is that I don't need the ice candy (shining) effect but wants the added stat of refined items. Could this be possible without in-depth modding of client (model, graphics) files?

Thanks for the continued assistance on our OSROSE adventure. Long live to the OSROSE community!
Doing the right thing is the right thing to do!
hlajr
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Circa on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 pm

Think it is quite easy just from clinet files, which purple mentioned. the ZSC/EFT. I forgot what file exactly contains a column with a value if it can have shine effect. Idk might be wrong haven't messed with these files for a while now.
Circa
Clown
Clown

Return to Some Help / News