Heyla,I'm Back :-)

Here you can talk about anything you want ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Heyla,I'm Back :-)

Postby Xsidol on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Crashinside wrote:Maybe you don't belive me,but I'm working to the Remote Server Manager from the day that I'm back here :)
I have work only 1 day,because I have a Internet's problem,I'm now logged from where I work.
I release it soon 8-)

one request. please dont hard code the port. rather add it to a txt file or something so the user can specify the port that the remote app must use.
We Have it all ... Image
Xsidol
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Crashinside on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Xsidol wrote:
Crashinside wrote:Maybe you don't belive me,but I'm working to the Remote Server Manager from the day that I'm back here :)
I have work only 1 day,because I have a Internet's problem,I'm now logged from where I work.
I release it soon 8-)

one request. please dont hard code the port. rather add it to a txt file or something so the user can specify the port that the remote app must use.

Good Idea XSIDOL,thank you :)
I make a start configuration with the port and etc... ;)
Crashinside
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Xsidol on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Crashinside wrote:
Xsidol wrote:
I release it soon 8-)

Good Idea XSIDOL,thank you :)
I make a start configuration with the port and etc... ;)

any idea when you will release ?
We Have it all ... Image
Xsidol
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Crashinside on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 am

Unfortunately I have problems with internet and I can not work well, in a week or ten days I reactivated the Internet and can work well in the project.
Now I'm connected from my place of work, which is why I have not logged on since I wrote last time.
See you soon ;)
Crashinside
Pomic
Pomic

Previous

Return to Welcome to the bar