Questions for evryone xD

Here you can talk about anything you want ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Questions for evryone xD

Postby Ultra on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:24 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 How to edit the game or do it is posible to create new Maps with Unreal Dev Kit?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgE3C-CVYuk

#2 From where i can find the new PVP/Dueling system Ex.
(The AruaROSE Dueling System)
(The EXTREME IRose Dueling System)

3# From where i can get the new functions of IRosePH ?

4# Ohh... My problem is again with the WebServers.... , I was try 6/7 Web Server Softwares but >.<
The best from 7 softwares is Cherokee or whatever but evry php file is getting an error >.<
DO THERE HAVE AN ANOTHER WEB SERVER SOFTWARE TO WHO CAN READ AND DONT GIVE ERRORS

-Guys if you will write apache or xampp please go to my topics/posts and see Xampp error (I think) > you will see for what i`m talking about xD -

5# Do it is posible (The Start Screen) to be a changed and to read .avi or .swf files?

6# How to make new button (Website) to who make new tab and redirect to some link?

7# How to make if someone donate for the server and become VIP/PRO/Donator (IN-GAME) when he write somethink in game him message be in another collor?

8# How to change when you go from junon to eldeon, to change the animation or what of type file is? / How to make new Loading Animation?

9# How to make the server/game read clan marks another size? (normal size : 20x20)

11/26/2011 UPDATE

10# How to make some item to be in inventory from the start when you create character ex. Wooden Swor and the visitor set ... ( ex. Inferno Rose they was put in invertory a some wings

11# How to put my own created map in CryEngine 3 in Rose Online or do it is possible?

12# Do there have an another map editor to who you can create new maps /edit maps or engine?

13# How you can if there have 40 players when you login to write ( Not busy ) > ( Normal ) or to say how to change the Not Busy ( In channel ) to write for 40 Normal or for 120 Full
-Sorry for my bad english >.<-]
Last edited by Ultra on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ultra
Rackie
Rackie

Re: Questions for evryone xD

Postby Raven0123 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Ultra wrote:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 How to edit the game or do it is posible to create new Maps with Unreal Dev Kit?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgE3C-CVYuk

#2 From where i can find the new PVP/Dueling system Ex.
(The AruaROSE Dueling System)
(The EXTREME IRose Dueling System)

3# From where i can get the new functions of IRosePH ?

4# Ohh... My problem is again with the WebServers.... , I was try 6/7 Web Server Softwares but >.<
The best from 7 softwares is Cherokee or whatever but evry php file is getting an error >.<
DO THERE HAVE AN ANOTHER WEB SERVER SOFTWARE TO WHO CAN READ AND DONT GIVE ERRORS

-Guys if you will write apache or xampp please go to my topics/posts and see Xampp error (I think) > you will see for what i`m talking about xD -

5# Do it is posible (The Start Screen) to be a changed and to read .avi or .swf files?

6# How to make new button (Website) to who make n noew tab and redirect to some link?

7# How to make if someone donate for the server and become VIP/PRO/Donator (IN-GAME) when he write somethink in game him message be in another collor?

8# How to change when you go from junon to eldeon, to change the animation or what of type file is? / How to make new Loading Animation?

9# How to make the server/game read clan marks another size? (normal size : 20x20)

-Sorry for my bad english >.<-

1) thats a project funded by gravity to a external studio.
2) You can not get it since, they are using stolen Titan files.
3) Stolen titan files
4) try http://www.wampserver.com/en/
5) Its possible but it would be a lot of work and asm injections
6) <a href="http://www.link here.com">Text or image here</a>
7) you need a DLL injection to do that in the client.
8) DLL Injection + asm changes.
9) Client asm mod, which would be best done in the DLL so other people cant steal the feature (if you dont want them to have it).
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby doomer on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Raven I have one problem with Extreme-Rose client. When Im login in My char and start to play screen be white and I can see only some letters.

Can you ask me how to fix this problem?

2# I want to create new server commands for /noexp and one new Medal for more exp. Can you tell me how to do it, because I see in Forum Ragezone you post topic for new max level and stats?
doomer
Rackie
Rackie

Postby ICON on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 am

OK I'm sure you read this On RageZone but if not Ill tell you here.

Can you ask me how to fix this problem?

why would he ask you how to fix this problem? He is not the one trying to steal someones client.
You people don't seem to get it thru your thick heads.
I get flamed for making comments like I'm about to make.

Listen, MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING CLIENT. YOU CAN NOT USE ARUA IROSEPH ROSEONBR EXSTREAM IROSE TITAN SEVEN SKIES CLIENTS. LET ME REPEAT THAT YOU CAN NOT, CAN NOT!!!!
THESE SERVERS HAVE SPECIAL CLIENTS BUILT FOR THERE SERVER FILES NOT THE ONES YOU DOWNLOADED OF RAGEZONE. LIKE I SAID GO MAKE A BASIC FUCKING CLIENT OF YOUR OWN.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO THERE ARE MANY TUTORIALS ON HOW TO DO IT.
ALSO IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING AT YOUR SERVER ? WHY SHOULD PEOPLE PLAY YOURS?

To me it seems you want to have a server to
A. Make money off others work. (Stealing)
B. Feel cool that you are a server owner (fail if you can't make a client)
C. want to learn (if this option well learn by doing not stealing).
All the top devs had to learn 90% on there own by reading and understanding. if you can not handle that then just move on. becoming a thief dev has no glory.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby PurpleYouko on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Icon may have been a bit harsh in that post but we all share his sentiments.

You really need to use a basic client then follow the tutorials to add your own content.
Nobody is going to help you rip content from Arua, Iroseph or any of those others.

If you want to get stuff from Jrose or Wish online then that's a different story.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby doomer on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok I know that :evil: :evil:. I was interested in how to make new commands or something new, but how to do it as I can not see the source code on the server? WTF?!??!(maybe inject DLL file)
doomer
Rackie
Rackie

Postby ICON on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Yes you need to learn to inject dlls and get a dll to inject. All these servers have custom server code be it dll or the client sever itself. And Py yes I was harsh but how many times can I tell the same people the same thing before they understand?
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

doomer wrote:Ok I know that :evil: :evil:. I was interested in how to make new commands or something new, but how to do it as I can not see the source code on the server? WTF?!??!(maybe inject DLL file)

So basically you are asking how to modify an Arcturus server?

Well since we officially do not and will not support Arc in these forums, I'm closing this thread.
You should be asking this stuff at ragezone.
These forums are exclusively for open source server projects.

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

I've unlocked the topic again because there are a few questions here that are not related to Arcturus.

let's keep the topic to either open source server or client editing.
No more questions related to unsupported servers please.

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Ultra on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks ^^ , Soo do i can update the my first post in this topic (or what ever xD)

Example:

The Post
----------------------------
11/16/2011
----------------------------
Question 1
Question 2

Or i need to make new posts in the topic?

Thanks Once again ^_^ !
Ultra
Rackie
Rackie

Next

Return to Welcome to the bar