[SUGGESTION] Certification System

Here you can talk about anything you want ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[SUGGESTION] Certification System

Postby xxxlam on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Hello people!

I do not know if this is the proper suggestion section (but you may transfer this thread).

I was thinking about a system that gives a character an extra privilege aside from jobs and classes. The idea came into my brain when my classmates talks about certifications (i.e. Cisco Certified, Java Certified, HTML/CSS/JSP/JavaScript Certified) after graduation or before getting a job. These certificates gives a person an advantage. I was thinking the same with the ROSE world, the certification system gives a character an extra advantage over other characters. Well, currently, this idea is very vague. =]

Any suggestions guys?
System.out.println("hello Open Source Rose Online! =] \r\n");
xxxlam
Little soul
Little soul

Re: [SUGGESTION] Certification System

Postby thriel on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:47 am

not sure if i follow you exactly, but there is a reborn feature in rose that gives quite a bit advantage and can be manipulated to really make a player stand out from the crowd ... I think that is a better option than doing it via job quests, reborn and play to max everytime is alot harder work.
We Have it all at RoseZA... Image
thriel
Rackie
Rackie

Re: [SUGGESTION] Certification System

Postby will1023631 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Sort of like a title system where you can complete actions and quests or finish certain objectives that will unlock a title that will give you some added bonuses?
will1023631
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Return to Welcome to the bar