Buy rosé online official sources !

Here you can talk about anything you want ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Buy rosé online official sources !

Postby mit1mit2 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Driven wrote:
Circa wrote:MaTT said he was going to release the source for i-rose after he cleans it up and makes it compile on vs2010 or vs2012.

Matt (Arua) != MaTT/tintin from Ruff/Titan/iROSEPH!

!!!

Don't talk bullshit please; Matt and MaTT are most definitely not the same guy.

Which is also where Circca is wrong in his/her post saying that "MaTT" will release the source. It will be the Matt from Arua who MIGHT release the official source; he's got a license so you can trust on his being the right source.
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Juan on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Haha mit1mit2! I will share you my secret: Driven is no more than Matt the owner of Arua also called ttaM. ;)

Also, I heard about his non-disclosure agreement with the offifailed server from Indonesia (or any other weird country) but never head about a licence! My dear old beloved Matt, can you confirm/disconfirm?
Juan
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Driven on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Juan wrote:Haha mit1mit2! I will share you my secret: Driven is no more than Matt the owner of Arua also called ttaM. ;)

I don't think it's a secret who I am on here, think I've stated it a few times! Just stating that Matt and MaTT are different people!

It's definitely the right source but I only had an NDA, not a license. Though I did try to buy it once - but that's a story for another day.

:geek:
Driven
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Circa on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:41 am

omg, im just gonna say "matt from arua" every time now lol. The only other matt I know and haven't seen is the one from akram and titan. Just from what I said and looking at the RZ forum would show which matt im talking about anyway :|

sooo wait, are you allowed to release it then? lol or does Gravity or whoever the hell owns the rights care anymore?
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby wolfwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 am

Circa wrote:omg, im just gonna say "matt from arua" every time now lol. The only other matt I know and haven't seen is the one from akram and titan. Just from what I said and looking at the RZ forum would show which matt im talking about anyway :|

sooo wait, are you allowed to release it then? lol or does Gravity or whoever the hell owns the rights care anymore?

Driven wrote:It's definitely the right source but I only had an NDA, not a license.
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby Circa on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 am

shit sorryyyyyyy, I only skimmed through the few posts. I was writing some shitty MIPS program when I was replying. FUCK YOU WOLFWING!
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby mit1mit2 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Juan wrote:Haha mit1mit2! I will share you my secret: Driven is no more than Matt the owner of Arua also called ttaM. ;)

Also, I heard about his non-disclosure agreement with the offifailed server from Indonesia (or any other weird country) but never head about a licence! My dear old beloved Matt, can you confirm/disconfirm?

Read over the "!" :oops:
mit1mit2
Rackie
Rackie

Postby wolfwing on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Circa wrote:shit sorryyyyyyy, I only skimmed through the few posts. I was writing some shitty MIPS program when I was replying. FUCK YOU WOLFWING!

LOL
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby walten on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:50 pm

wow so many posts without 2 weeks between each of them, now that we are all here lets work on Rose online 2.
walten
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby wolfwing on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 am

Did you just deliberately wait 1 year before replying?
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the bar