Hey looking for some extra help

Here you can talk about anything you want ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Hey looking for some extra help

Postby ICON on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey everyone...

I'm sure most here know who I'm. If not then you have not been in rose long enough.
Anyways to get to my point.

With our current status of Inferno Rose there has become much work that needs to be done,
And I just can't do it all my self. Yes we work closely with Alliance Rose but our main editing is done by our own sides for the most part. Atm I'm the only person coding on Inferno and have been for a long time.

Most have seen my server and the status of my Server. I will Mention we are not OsRose or OsiRose.
We have private versions of the real Irose files.

So to the Point Looking for some help and some Good people to Join the team in the following areas:
C++ Coding
ASM would be nice
STB/STL {Someone who knows these files very well}
Normal client/Server Side editing.

We are currently working on adding about 30+ new items Not found in any rose online.
And there is lots of work to be done. Also i have lots of ideas that i could use some help implementing.
So if your Interested please feel free to reply here or msn me icon@tribalgamingnet.com

Please Don't reply and ask to be a gm or if you truly don't know how to work on the files requested.
I'm looking for trust worthy people that are serious and know what they are doing. In thus i don't have much time to teach people how to do a lot of this work. Also believe me I watch whats going on in all aspects of the rose community and Know a lot of people and what they can do. For some people i will request some proof of experience.

I know this is a Osrose forum and have privately helped here a lot. So I will apologize for this request here if it upsets anyone.

Thank you for your time
ICON
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Re: Hey looking for some extra help

Postby lmame on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Well, according to the rules we don't talk about those files so i let this for now as it's a call for devs.
I won't let people ask for those files though.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Rifke on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:32 pm

nvm, I've got to read better... (use some layout >.< it makes it easier to read instead of a big chunk of plain, not attractive text :()

OMG!!! you got the filezz!!! gimme gimmmie, plzz gimmie, send me pm plzzzz!!! or email my email IGotthem@already.lol , plz i n33d th3m!! thankzz ^^

Lol kidding, anyway it's soo much text to read, so basicly you're looking for people who can add items to the client?
Rifke
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby ICON on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 pm

I'm looking for people to help me. I can do everything but its so much work. looking for people to join my team as dev to help advance the server. The big post is for people to get a idea who i am what i want and where i'm going. Sometimes i ramble on tho.

And yes Not Trying to share or Offer anything of these files just looking for good devs.

ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby Souleater on Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:28 pm

So long for a good sharing rose community ^_- Anyway that's not the point here ...

Good luck on finding your devs :)
Souleater
Antares
Antares

Postby ICON on Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:15 am

Soul I'm not trying to take anything away from OsRose Really.
I help and share here as well. We privately i share thru people part of the team.
I want to see this project grow, Maybe someday I will reopen a Evo Server so i can Offer my players 2 servers.
Even Better now that the use of own client for Evo server is very nice.

ICON
Clown
Clown

Return to Welcome to the bar