DRILLs on SPECIFIC ITEMS

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: DRILLs on SPECIFIC ITEMS

Postby Tartie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:did you already modify the GM command the way I explained last week?

Yes but still the same..but I just download and file a latest Dev rev 2 and its fine now only the maps of Adventure and Junon is new I don't have a new sql of the all the NPC's are not in the proper position how can I fix this PY? Thanks...
Tartie
Pomic
Pomic

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Either just use the NPC table that comes with a different server version or change the map files in your client. Both are pretty easy to do.

You can of course use an NPC dump utility that will grab the positions of the NPCs from your client. I'm not sure how well that works though. I normally just grab the positions directly from the IFO files with some kind of IFO reader and manually put them into the database table.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby hlajr on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:44 am

I would just want to share my experience with SOCKETED items.

Based in my experience, most items are not drillABLE, although you can edit the ITEMS table to make it appear that an item has a socket, it could make your Server or Client crash.

Items that can be drilled for sure are Weapons, Armor and SubWeapons based on my trial and error. But of course this is just because I am just doing the databased edits and not Server Code or Client Code editing. :D
Doing the right thing is the right thing to do!
hlajr
Smoulie
Smoulie

Previous

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator