Few questions about Dev 4 and client editing.

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Few questions about Dev 4 and client editing.

Postby 5oregon5 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello, me and a couple of friends decided to host a game, we started researching and found Flyff, Scions of Fate...We didn't like how you needed a bit of a decent computer, we wanted something anyone with any simple computer now a day could download and play. I found Rose, I played it, fell in love. We decided to make a private server out of it. All nice and good, we got everything running on different computers for maximum Ram capacity and etc. Moving on, I got the part of client editing.

Now I know you need 3ds Max which I have to make items and render them and etc. But which is the file that you import into the client? With which tool? How can you extract said file from another client. Example: I want to be able to edit my client and add items that the official Rose updates on their client and add them to my client and server, How would I be able to do that? Which tools do I use? Which files do I convert?

I noticed within the game the death animation bug, Is it possible to fix it? I know it has to do with packets and Rose changing them, but I know nothing about packets lol.

Is there any web CMS that could work with the new Revision? I'd like to add an item mall to the CMS, but one that connects to the Item mall in the client as well, which is bugged so we would have to mess around with that and see if we can fix it (and if we do, we'll give out the fix for the good of Osrose)

And lastly, about that New Junon I saw a few days ago, is it possible to also rip from other clients like I discussed earlier? Or unless someone already has it and would be very nice to share it :)
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator