BTW, http://cheatengine.org/index.php

this is the program is hacking Dev 4

Best Regards,
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Re: Monster attacking miss

Postby PurpleYouko on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Thanks Wolf. You are right of course. i was going from memory since I have no patch files here to look at.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Rakoon on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:17 pm

i upload list NPC please just check it and tell me whats wrong why the monsters ans kings is soo strong

and i will edit the rest

Best Regards,
Attachments
LIST_NPC.rar
(71.72 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Your STB looks correct.
Your terrasurus king is 5 levels higher than the official and has an attack power that is just over half the original. yours is 3500. original is 6264

It should be a lot weaker than the original but it will have 5830 more HP due to the increased level.

I can't actually test it because i don't have any suitable client installed for dev rev 4 right now.

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Rakoon on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:Your STB looks correct.
Your terrasurus king is 5 levels higher than the official and has an attack power that is just over half the original. yours is 3500. original is 6264

It should be a lot weaker than the original but it will have 5830 more HP due to the increased level.

I can't actually test it because i don't have any suitable client installed for dev rev 4 right now.

Hello,

yea i fixed it now !! but the problems was from server side, What i did i download clients 419 and toke the patch from there and replace it from server side and game side its works fine with drops also!! i see manything is need to update in the server side also the shop is good i change it, i used the updater its works also fine, but why its should works in run as administrators ?

also oblivion temple its need i thinks to add it not open at all nobody can enter, maybe i need to change it same as list npc so it will works ? what is the files for it i need to try after finish fixing this one i will upload it here for the people so they will works with it at less its fine :D

Thanks PK alot :mrgreen:
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Getting into the oblivion temple is an issue related to quests since it only gets opened when enough players have donated Zuly to the guy outside the entrance. This resets each month so donations have to be made again.
It's all controlled with QSDs and as we know, a lot of work still needs to be done with quests in dev rev 4

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Rakoon on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 am

PurpleYouko wrote:Getting into the oblivion temple is an issue related to quests since it only gets opened when enough players have donated Zuly to the guy outside the entrance. This resets each month so donations have to be made again.
It's all controlled with QSDs and as we know, a lot of work still needs to be done with quests in dev rev 4

yea i saw that but at less if we can mange those things becuase its main in the game nobody will see the small things :mrgreen:

what to do for this program cheatengine how to stop it its really confuse it can be mange any type of money in the game only change the number and its works !! its works direct with TRose.exe patching it by somehow, So is there anyupdate soon for dev 4 ? and what about KTrose i saw it its was a good sorces for rose but need to update to let it works for new clients, i am using this Dev because its running into ver 437 if you can update it to 459 and just check the main things it will be soo fine for the people :D to get live for rose again.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

KTRose will never work for new clients. It's specifically built to run on Pre-Evo client 112. It is completely incompatible with any other version.

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Rakoon on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:32 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:KTRose will never work for new clients. It's specifically built to run on Pre-Evo client 112. It is completely incompatible with any other version.

i hope that if you update it, It will be good :D, about incoube i upload like example list_sell.rar

and its patches okay, and i want to edit same line and change it or replace it how its ? i try but its doesn't patches again.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:39 pm

If you are trying to patch with neoncube then each time you add a new patch it has to have a new patch number and it must be higher than the previous one.
There is a file in your root rose directory called "neoncube.file". It contains one number and that number is the id number of the latest patch that was processed.
You could open this file in a text editor and change this number. Maybe roll it back by 1, then your patch (numbered the same as before) will be processed.
It's still easier to just make a new entry in the patch list though.
It can be the same .rar file name by all means. Just give it its own line and a new and bigger id number.

PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator