[devRev4] Status/Regeneration timers are broken.

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: [devRev4] Status/Regeneration timers are broken.

Postby Rakoon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:20 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:There are still a few minor bugs in KT and some unfinished stuff in the client files. The client needs a lot of tidying up. I never finished it off.

the only real nasty bug is related somehow to clans. It locks up the server when players try to use clan controls.
I haven't been able to track down and squash that one yet.
Other bugs are minor visual stuff though.

As for roseZA
we had a completely perfect server at one point (don't even remember which client version) then we made the mistake of trying to keep up with changes made at the NARose server. Within 2 weeks we were back at square one with all these timer changes.

aha , i hope you make it ready with new ver 459 it will be very nice :mrgreen:

what is the problems if you upgrade ? or it will need to start from 0 ?

its looks likes dream we have a new ver haha, Now i understand the time is broken manythings ingame i thinks that why skill little bit slow revive take time !! so manythings , We can't do anythings with it at this time ?
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby kismetbecomes on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Rakoon wrote:
PurpleYouko wrote:There are still a few minor bugs in KT and some unfinished stuff in the client files. The client needs a lot of tidying up. I never finished it off.

the only real nasty bug is related somehow to clans. It locks up the server when players try to use clan controls.
I haven't been able to track down and squash that one yet.
Other bugs are minor visual stuff though.

As for roseZA
we had a completely perfect server at one point (don't even remember which client version) then we made the mistake of trying to keep up with changes made at the NARose server. Within 2 weeks we were back at square one with all these timer changes.

aha , i hope you make it ready with new ver 459 it will be very nice :mrgreen:

its looks likes dream we have a new ver haha, Now i understand the time is broken manythings ingame i thinks that why skill little bit slow revive take time !! so manythings , We can't do anythings with it at this time ?

RoseZa team has stopped developing EMU.
RoseZa v437 - HueRose Test Project -- http://hueroseonline.no-ip.biz
kismetbecomes
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Circa on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Rakoon wrote:aha , i hope you make it ready with new ver 459 it will be very nice :mrgreen:

If you want to use ver 459, then many things can go wrong trying to use that version with dev rev 4.

1. the most annoying one is that naROSE changes the packets every so often with new updates.
2. I think is a major one that naROSE changed how it tracks time in the game or something related to its timer which pretty much broke everything related to time in-game.
3. if they add new features, then it has to be coded in the server to be able to handle that new feature, and that requires also knowing the packets it needs to send to the client.

so in trying to use a new version of naRose you pretty much risk in breaking everything in osROSE server. Just stop once you get the osRose sever to match any version of rose, and stop "I want the HIGHEST VERSION OF rose".....
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby Rakoon on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:08 am

Circa wrote:
Rakoon wrote:aha , i hope you make it ready with new ver 459 it will be very nice :mrgreen:

If you want to use ver 459, then many things can go wrong trying to use that version with dev rev 4.

1. the most annoying one is that naROSE changes the packets every so often with new updates.
2. I think is a major one that naROSE changed how it tracks time in the game or something related to its timer which pretty much broke everything related to time in-game.
3. if they add new features, then it has to be coded in the server to be able to handle that new feature, and that requires also knowing the packets it needs to send to the client.

so in trying to use a new version of naRose you pretty much risk in breaking everything in osROSE server. Just stop once you get the osRose sever to match any version of rose, and stop "I want the HIGHEST VERSION OF rose".....

Yea i get it , Its clear now so what i was asking for to know what is the problems, i will stay with the clear one its better of coruse :D , What i mean i don't want to see in anydays this rose stop developeing of coruse all of us like rose online we hope its be better in everydays , That is :mrgreen:

thanks Circa
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby kismetbecomes on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 am

Yes, we would never end up with a fully working client if we keep on chasing naRose. We have to choose a client, then focus on it.

I don't know if its just me, but, I feel like we are the only ones left interested in developing Rose. :|
RoseZa v437 - HueRose Test Project -- http://hueroseonline.no-ip.biz
kismetbecomes
Rackie
Rackie

Previous

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator