Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Anyone Please Help

Postby rave on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

offtopic

/gmlist
PMs you a list of online GMs
Ex: /gmlist
Note: I think any player can use this and not just GMs

is it possible that this command will only show ACCESS CODE that are 150 below and 160 and above are still hidden ?
rave
Clown
Clown

Postby PurpleYouko on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:55 pm

it could easily be recoded to do that or anything else you like.
normal GMs are 300 but some commands may be set higher.

My own preference in my KTRose server was to place regular GMs at access level 300 then a few select head GMs (kind of supervisor level if you like) at 500 then reserve the really complex game altering stuff (like creating spawns or adding waypoints to the TD system) for Devs with access of 900

To just show basic GMs you would need to look for only the ones with a 300 level. It would ignore supervisors and devs
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Circa on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:13 pm

rave wrote:
Circa wrote:I may be wrong but changing the 5 to a 20 makes stats cost 0 lol

For example, a character starts with 15 str. And the way the server calculates the cost it does integer division I suppose. Because 15/5 = 3 until it hits str 20 it changes required 4 stat points.

So if you change that 5 to a 20 then you have

15 str/ 20 = 0 stat points required unless I missed something in the code which will force it to be 1. But until str = 20 then required stat points is 1 until you have str 40 will it require 2 stat points.

ok ive tested it

i changed the 5 to 1 but it doesnt did what you said with dividing str / ( value )

like you said 15 str / 5 = 3 ( from the basic thats why it is 3 )

ive change it to str / 1 so the answer is 5 also if the str is 100 / 1 it should be 100 as well but

after reaching str 60 i got 12 requirement stat but my max stat is 300 and i am level 250 i cant no longer put stats but i got 10,000 stat points

just to recap

what i wanted to happen was to make the require stat value per STAT higher than the normal

if the 15 str requires 3 stat points to make 15 STR what i want is to make the 3 do something like 100 or higher

thank you for the answers and efforts
thank you very much masters

We know what you asked, and they answered you. You won't see a difference in-game because its hardcoded in there. server-side though is where the real stats are being tracked, and the actual requirement for a stat is needed. If you wanna see it in game you have to mess with ASM/HEX or any other means of editing trose.exe and make it match the server.
Circa
Clown
Clown

Previous

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator