Trying to patch to add new items(V437)

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Trying to patch to add new items(V437)

Postby 5oregon5 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 am

Okay, just to be clear. I make a 3DDATA folder, inside that folder I create an STB folder. Inside that folder I add the STB and the STL. Now, back in the 3DData folder I make another folder called BACK and add the zms there?
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:07 am

5oregon5 wrote:Okay, just to be clear. I make a 3DDATA folder, inside that folder I create an STB folder. Inside that folder I add the STB and the STL. Now, back in the 3DData folder I make another folder called BACK and add the zms there?

where does your ZMS located before ?

first you will need to remove it after that add it again, Show me the path in the clients.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 am

Actually i'm trying to add a brand new ZMS, is it possible? What I did was place in new entries inside the STB and STL. (Filled in empty columns) and placed the ZMS where I said in the STB it would be at.

---------------------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------------------------------

What I did was fill in the number 999 column in STB acordingly and then the same for STL(well its at the bottom in the stl file since it doesn't actually organize it in order) and then trying to use the patch to add that new ZMS file where I said it would be on the stb and STL
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:20 am

5oregon5 wrote:Actually i'm trying to add a brand new ZMS, is it possible? What I did was place in new entries inside the STB and STL. (Filled in empty columns) and placed the ZMS where I said in the STB it would be at.

see to add new items do it manully in the Clients no need to update it direct, i will show you the correct ways to add the items in this path viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5490&start=20

what do you need here to know only the correct ways to used the updater luncher that is, After that it will be easy to mange whatever you want to change or remove.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:22 am

But I want to do it for everyone that play son my server :)
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 am

5oregon5 wrote:But I want to do it for everyone that play son my server :)

why i told you to make it manulle to be sure its correct maybe you did some mistake or need to change somethings so take it easy on it each files should be in his places

see the ways

STB and STL mange the number + code

ZSC to add DDS and ZMS

When you need to patch it online for everyone what to do

remove STB and STL from STB folder then add new folder the path that should be for ZMs AND DDS + folder name like example

3DDATA/STB/xxx.stb or stl
3DDATA/weapon/Guns/your.DDS and ZMS
then you will need to change

3DDATA/weapon/.ZSC i forgot the name lol whatever this is the ways

this ways to be sure first remove the things if its there and update if its new but it direct inside 3DDATA folders.

after finish update restrat the server so the server will ready the new files you add on it, I hope its clear.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 am

Is this version actually patchable? the v437?
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:20 am

5oregon5 wrote:Is this version actually patchable? the v437?

The neoncube working in any clients Ver its patchs VFS all clients ver using VFS if you want to Patchs folders, change it to FLD as you know all clients not only VFS if you want to change anytihngs elae.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm still having issues patching, I did as you said, create a folder called 3DDATA inside that folder two more folders, one called STB and the other called BACK I placed the ZMS in back, and the STb/STL's inside the STB folder. It still kills the client with the same errors as above.
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 am

5oregon5 wrote:I'm still having issues patching, I did as you said, create a folder called 3DDATA inside that folder two more folders, one called STB and the other called BACK I placed the ZMS in back, and the STb/STL's inside the STB folder. It still kills the client with the same errors as above.

lets see where is the problems, Are you sure from the setting ? copy it here to see, and what is the number of clients patch its now maybe you need to make it 0 again to be sure it will patch it.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Previous

Return to Support - OsRose Emulator