Don't allow NOOBS to visit Prison

If you want to help us or give some corrections / codes, put it here ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Don't allow NOOBS to visit Prison

Postby Poseidon on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:04 pm

Rifke wrote:That doesn't prevent them to going there by foot.

Kenji beach -> Deasert of the Dead. Or you have to protect it aswel by chancing the warp code somewhere. If you use the warp and you're above level xx, you'll be warped back to junon or something...

I would have to agree here.. restricting players from going to a map is just useless since they can walk to that map anyway.

rl2171 wrote:Interesting, the commercial servers at this time max out at 210.

I have been leveling my cleric in the prison at 168, another cleric is 152. Now we do have others at 18x and/or 19x who help too.

If I recall, the first ones turn red/orange at 19x (someplace in that area), but Kera I think is yellow at 250 (I could be wrong).

We are not developing the same code as the real rose so everything changes here. The mobs doesn't have the same defense/accuracy/etc.. since we dont have their real database information.. it is just a calculation that we do in this case testing their mobs damage and all that information.
Poseidon

Re: Don't allow NOOBS to visit Prison

Postby rl2171 on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Poseidon wrote:
We are not developing the same code as the real rose so everything changes here. The mobs doesn't have the same defense/accuracy/etc.. since we dont have their real database information.. it is just a calculation that we do in this case testing their mobs damage and all that information.

I understand what we are developing here, I was making a statement on how the commercial servers work.

We can change anything we want basically here. ;)

Rob
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Previous

Return to Submit Code