[FIX in works] EVO spawns

If you want to help us or give some corrections / codes, put it here ;)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[FIX in works] EVO spawns

Postby rl2171 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:35 pm

All,

I am in the process of fixing many of the spawns. I started with Shady Jungle as for some reason the program we used to create the spawns on the wide or high maps tends to move the spawns to a completely different area.

I deleted all the spawns on the right side of Shady Jungle and re-did them all by scratch.

Also, there are several boss spawns that were the wrong boss or not there, I have gone back in and fixed several of them up.

These spawns for the most part we tried to make them as close to the commercial servers, the hardest spawn due to the amount is the Prison spawn where that one will be very hard to fix exactly.

For now what I am doing is checking all the boss spawns, adding in the boss monster triggers if there is any and if I see a regular spawn that doesn't look right, I will try to fix them as well (I do have access to the commercial servers to check spawns).

If anyone sees with the EVO spawns on osRose that something is not right, please let me know. It will help to know which spawn, map and coordinates of the error or missing spawn. From there I can check it out too.

Rob
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Return to Submit Code