Arnold left osIrose

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Arnold left osIrose

Postby Arnold on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 pm

It has been a long time ago since I did my last SVN update because I lost my motivation to contribute due to the criticism of the coding I did for osIrose.
I now come to the conclusion that all criticism on my coding was correctly funded and I am sorry I didn't stop contributing earlier since osProse was based on it, so not only did I put allot of crap coding in osIrose it also got in osProse because of that.
luckily osProse has a professional developer(purple) who has taken all my crap out, so it has re covert from that.
to all people who still want to use osIrose I would say use osProse, its much better with far less(if any) bugs than osIrose.

here by I resign my function as osIrose developer
I hope for the irose fans some one else will pick up development and fix all the mistakes I made

Arnold(aka Arnie36 aka COVE aka ....)

EDIT: Changed title because there are people who think osirose development stopped(and are bugging me on msn about it), while this is an old post. I just changed title so we can leave it stickied.
Last edited by Arnold on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arnold
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Re: osIrose development stoped

Postby lmame on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Ah come on man...
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby patrizzull on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:13 am

...my irose life is over...

Dude this sucks.
patrizzull
Pomic
Pomic

Postby mohssin on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Your cold man, I mean with the criticism issue. Okay maybe your coding isn't as good as the coding from rob from osrose or the coding from osprose but helllll!! Ya did your best, and put a lot of work in your spare time, so don't be so cold!! Hope to hear from you again here on the osrose forums, Good luck with your life.
mohssin
Pomic
Pomic

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:29 pm

I think the coding was done pretty damn well actually.

Osprose uses a hell of a lot of stuff from osirose. Ok so some of it has been modified and refined a bit but the source is still good.
Why not just work with us to retrofit osirose with the improvements made in osprose? the base code is similar enough that this should be pretty easy to do.

You can even adapt a lot of the stuff from the dev rev. It takes a bit more work because the systems are further apart, but it's doable.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby rl2171 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm

mohssin wrote: coding from rob from osrose

Coding from me??? :lol: I can barely code, mine is the worse. lmame did alot for osrose, plus others like purple.
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Postby XxXshidoXxX on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm

well arnold you were the best , i consider you as my master ^^ you should not blame yourself you done some really nice work .

well if there are still people believe in this project i finish my exam in 3 weeks and i envisage to release a little rev that include osprose last fix , some drop change and a few spawn fix , but the main source will not get any big change , i will be here continue release osirose with the last osprose fix and some random shit i made .
My collection ( Tools, clients sources...)
https://mega.nz/#F!AdcFnQDL!sKp3O9tWGGdWvLEj_EYfwA
osrose mobile project
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5787
OsRose Mobile development + Titan Rose redesign
https://github.com/shid0x
XxXshidoXxX
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby ICON on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Wow i did not expect to see this,

I feel I need to post on this apparently people must have disrespected Arnold and his code.
In My opinion for what it is worth Arnold is a great coder and has done a lot for a great many people Including me. I'm Honored to have him on my team and as my friend. For the people who miss treat him and downgrade his work i think your complete morons. Arnold Fuckem they don't deserve your hard work or or your kindness.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby JDoeBoy on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 am

With all of the private Irose servers out there, I would think that you must have done something right!!! They must be using the code in question, so I think you should take that as a positive towards your hard work.

Just my two bits, I want to encourage you to continue, and forget about the few that find themselves in need to knock your work.

Blessings
John Doe
JDoeBoy
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby massis on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:20 pm

OMG Arnold man don't say that pls continue your good work. Without you i would have gave up hope on rose long time ago. But if you really do care about what those morons say i wish you a good life.

Massis,

P.S. And for those **** go play with your **** **** and stop bothering other people's hard work!
Last edited by lmame on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Be cool :)
massis
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Next

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator