Reported Bugs

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Reported Bugs

Postby T-Grave on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I recently got access to the osirose svn, and I decided to focus me on fixing bugs.
Now, to fix bugs, I need to know what bugs there are, right :p

So if you know one, post it in this topic, and I'll add it to the list and try to fix it as soon as I can.

Note: If you have a fix for a bug listed here, please post it in this topic, I'll test it out, and if it works, I'll credit you in the source and put it in the next revision update.

EDIT(10-11-09): From now on, I will be using this topic strictly to list bugs I receive by PM.

Bugs:
  • [FIXED]Movement speed with shoes only is off
  • [FIXED]Basic dodge is off
  • [FIXED]Shields add no dodge.
  • [FIXED: rev 83]Level GM command added extra statpoints instead of skillpoints.
  • Bow AP is way off.
  • Movement speed with shoes and a certain amount of dex is off.
  • [FIXED]GM command "/level xxx" adds wrong amount of SP.
  • Additional damage buff doesn't work properly
  • Summons attack each other (Reported by larsgevers)
  • Party members see level up event, but the HP bar stays the same(when a char levels, it's hp and mp go 100%) (Reported by larsgevers)
  • When the party level goes up, there is no animation triggered, neither do the players regain all their health and mp. (Reported by larsgevers)
  • Running trough a gate after using the evasion aura skill, deletes the skill effect and instead the char returns with an HP buff skill effect. (Reported by larsgevers)
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Re: Report Bugs

Postby kjanssen on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

I don't know is it's a bug or maybe i do somthing wrong

but is i go to map 42 (temple) then i have "lag" i i click to move the char then he's move 2 minutes
later in the other maps i don't have the problems like.

irose,Dev rev 82
kjanssen
Lucky Ghost
Lucky Ghost

Postby T-Grave on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:05 pm

As far as I know this is nothing server sided, so unless you've got some extra information for me that would point out it's a server sided issue I can't fix the lag.
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby kjanssen on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

T-Grave wrote:As far as I know this is nothing server sided, so unless you've got some extra information for me that would point out it's a server sided issue I can't fix the lag.

what more info do jou need?
kjanssen
Lucky Ghost
Lucky Ghost

Postby T-Grave on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Did you search the forum for this issue? Because the issue hasn't got anything to do with the server(well, at least not the coding part).

But the issue has been mentioned many times before, so if you search the forums you might find a fix.
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby kjanssen on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm

T-Grave wrote:Did you search the forum for this issue? Because the issue hasn't got anything to do with the server(well, at least not the coding part).

But the issue has been mentioned many times before, so if you search the forums you might find a fix.

i will do that but i don't know de name of the problem so i don't know where i must looking for

thanks for you're quick response
kjanssen
Lucky Ghost
Lucky Ghost

Postby sandoog on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 am

i dont know if this problem from server or from the client .. Rose Client_131_131

here is some bugs i'v notic...

1- when i press S the skills window pop and this skill show up . how do i remove it from the list.

2- most of the king mobs doesnt spawn at all .

3. stamina is always full and never go down when using blood charm.

4. El Verloon desert map the bees are not spawning at at all .
sandoog
Little soul
Little soul

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 pm

That's "Dual scratch" right?
It's a basic skill and is supposed to be there. You can't remove it other than directly from the database.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby T-Grave on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm

sandoog wrote:i dont know if this problem from server or from the client .. Rose Client_131_131

here is some bugs i'v notic...

1. when i press S the skills window pop and this skill show up . how do i remove it from the list.
(image)
2. most of the king mobs doesnt spawn at all .
3. stamina is always full and never go down when using blood charm.
4. El Verloon desert map the bees are not spawning at at all .

1. You can edit the skill out in your mysql, I'm not sure where a new character their basic skills are set(might be mysql, might be server sided, I'll look into that later).
@ PY, as far as I know it's not supposed to be there(irose didn't have that skill set as a basic one).

2: Might be server sided, not sure though, might also be in your spawn list data. Again, I'll look into it.
3: That's a server side issue if I'm correct, I'll try to fix it for rev 83
4: I'm pretty sure this is a problem with your spawndata.
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby jerryt2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 am

Hi, I'm trying to build the world server using CodeBlocks but encounter lots of errors. Here is the ss:

Are the source codes up to date?
Thanks.

Edit: Some minor bugs I found:
1/ Hawker: when using attack skill on monster by pressing hotkey (ex: double shot or aim shot), the skill doesn't executed instantly, the character just attack like normal for 2-3 hits (stringing and shooting but no arrow comes out and no dmg is dealt) then the skill is executed.
2/ The skill damage is wrong I think, normal atk deals 65-75 dmg (crit for 1xx-200) while skills (lv1) only deal 70-80 dmg.
3/ It seems you placed log messages to show the attack of hawkers using bow, but those are showing up every time a normal atk is executed, so after a while only those are seen on chat window, this isn't exactly a bug but it's a bit annoying.
Last edited by jerryt2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 + 1 = 10
jerryt2
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Next

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator