Reported Bugs

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Report Bugs

Postby twunk32 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Why not using/setup bug tracking system?

"Expect the unexpected”
twunk32
Pomic
Pomic

Postby jerryt2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:35 pm

It seems that the bugs I posted above only apply to bow,crossbow atk. Melee atk seems to be working normally. And another one:
4/ Return to char select menu seems not to be working. The server disconnects the client but client just hangs up, can't do anything else except closing it manually.
1 + 1 = 10
jerryt2
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby lmame on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 pm

twunk32 wrote:Why not using/setup bug tracking system?

Because there are very few bug reports and anyway people here don't even search forum, so you really think they'll take time to fill in a bug report in mantis or trac or whatever?

You're day dreaming :lol: most of the people here only can do: "plz hlp".
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby larsgevers on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 pm

I have a bug, when i cast the skill Damage support everything goes well. I'll get a icon next to my weapon, and i'll get an effect. But when someone else come into my range he doesn't see damage support buff, but the hp buff. Someone knows where i can change this?
larsgevers
Rackie
Rackie

Postby T-Grave on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 pm

I'll look into everything as soon as I can(friday evening, up until then I've got to work).
@larsgevers: I'll be needing a little bit more of information, like: are you getting the additional power?
Client sided as well as server sided. Client can be checked in stats window and server sided with the debug commands.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about the "returning to char screen" bug, this bug is known in all versions of osrose at the moment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, we'll be fixing that later, but right now the gameplay is more important.

Maybe someone should be doing a comparison of osirose with Arua and Akram, so start a new char on both, level it the same way, and check out if there are any stats different, how much you'll hit and stuff.

That way we can adjust the osirose calculations to those two :p
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby lmame on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:04 am

T-Grave wrote:EDIT: Oh yeah, about the "returning to char screen" bug, this bug is known in all versions of osrose at the moment. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, we'll be fixing that later, but right now the gameplay is more important.

Agreed :)
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby larsgevers on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

Yes i'm getting additional power, only when someone get's into my range the buff additional damage has an other effect for them. They see an other buff, but it still is additional damage. But they don't see it. They see (example) green light effect (hp buff). Do you know what i mean?
larsgevers
Rackie
Rackie

Postby T-Grave on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:06 pm

You mean they're getting the wrong animation?
And do other buffs have the right animation?
Also, when the additional damage support buff is applied, no other buffs, does it show a random buff animation or always the same one?
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby larsgevers on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Yes i shows the wrong animation, and the other buffs have the good animation. And it's always the same animation.
larsgevers
Rackie
Rackie

Postby T-Grave on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok, good, should be an easy fix in that case(probably a wrong packet with a wrong buff animation number or something of that kind :p)

The other people on your server do use the same client as you do, right?
T-Grave
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

PreviousNext

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator