Arcturus Rose

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Arcturus Rose

Postby henriques on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Thank you all for being helping me.
The protection system that I am planning to do would interact with Client / Server would be kind of hard for me to do this, but I end up creating another server would send " permission " to "protect" the be released so that the user can log in, if there is no Permssion this game would close.
Good would be something like this, I'm still formulating better!
Again thank you for being helping me :D I have no idea what I was doing.
henriques
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: Arcturus Rose

Postby wolfwing on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:53 pm

xadet3 wrote:
wolfwing wrote:Do you mean the full source of iRose? Or the full source of w/e protection you wrote?

I have the full client and server source.

wolfwing wrote:Also if you could add some kind of legend for the file formats? Some types are pretty unclear to me, I think one of them was FSTR/ZSTR.

ZSTR is zero-terminated, so you concatenate a string with each character you read until the value read is 0. FSTR doesn't ring a bell but a quick Google shows http://www.dev-osrose.com/forum/viewtop ... 383#p56383 which looks like (and from what I remember of that format) a fixed-length 32 (0x20) character string.

@sources: Would be interested if I didn't knew how bad Triggersofts code was :lol:
@types: Ah yes that makes sense. By the way, remember your "What tools are needed?" thread? Do you still plan to work on anything?
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Previous

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator