Arcturus Rose

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Arcturus Rose

Postby henriques on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello, could someone tell me if there is any free source code for Arcturus Rose protect?
Thank you!
Last edited by henriques on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henriques
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: Arcturus Rose

Postby wolfwing on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 pm

No, there is not.
Also the protection usually just overrides the encryption table.
You can also do that manually, there is information on the crypt table scattered on ragezone.
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby Circa on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:03 pm

hahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaha
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby xadet3 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm not uploading the full source but if there's something specific you need I can probably upload that.
xadet3
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby wolfwing on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm

xadet3 wrote:I'm not uploading the full source but if there's something specific you need I can probably upload that.

Do you mean the full source of iRose? Or the full source of w/e protection you wrote?
Also if you could add some kind of legend for the file formats? Some types are pretty unclear to me, I think one of them was FSTR/ZSTR.
wolfwing
Clown
Clown

Postby henriques on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:40 pm

xadet3 wrote:I'm not uploading the full source but if there's something specific you need I can probably upload that.

Well I just wanted the system to protect the injection TRose.exe, I did some tentavivas but in vain.
I wanted this system to just have a system that could be editable, so that in the future I can develop another system of protection that will protect this same DLL theft of other people from other servers.
I am creating a server dual language "EN-US/PT-BR" and I would like to do it properly, I have many ideas for the server, but I'm still amateur in this part of programming.
I'm also thinking about what I will do in the future to power the system adicionarnovos systems SHO since I could not change much in ASM him.

Good if you can help me I thank you very much. :D
henriques
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Juan on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Why not using the available sources of Rose EVO?
Juan
Rackie
Rackie

Postby henriques on Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Juan wrote:Why not using the available sources of Rose EVO?

Could you pass me the link for me to give him a look?
Good but I do not think it will work because my system is iRose, and the system has a iRose Protect Protect and without that there's no way I connect to the server.
:(
henriques
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby xadet3 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:52 pm

wolfwing wrote:Do you mean the full source of iRose? Or the full source of w/e protection you wrote?

I have the full client and server source.

wolfwing wrote:Also if you could add some kind of legend for the file formats? Some types are pretty unclear to me, I think one of them was FSTR/ZSTR.

ZSTR is zero-terminated, so you concatenate a string with each character you read until the value read is 0. FSTR doesn't ring a bell but a quick Google shows http://www.dev-osrose.com/forum/viewtop ... 383#p56383 which looks like (and from what I remember of that format) a fixed-length 32 (0x20) character string.

henriques wrote:Well I just wanted the system to protect the injection TRose.exe

It's the wrong way to go about it if I'm being honest. It's much better to protect against every server-side exploit rather than attempting to prevent it in the client as someone will always bypass it (usually very easily).
xadet3
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby Juan on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 pm

I will reupload the evo sources when I have time.
Juan
Rackie
Rackie

Next

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator