anyone know how to fix STUN & POTS at osirose?

Welcome in the osiRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

anyone know how to fix STUN & POTS at osirose?

Postby harry12 on Thu May 08, 2014 3:54 am

as title say.

i dont know how to fix the stun. i tried to use 2client and STUN the other client. the 1st client use staffstun at 2nd client. the 2nd client stunned but it can still move whislt it has stun effect.

and also the pots, i used vital water which is a medicine and instant pots. but it seem not to work,

please helm me abt the codes . or its just osirose?
harry12
Pomic
Pomic

Re: anyone know how to fix STUN & POTS at osirose?

Postby PurpleYouko on Thu May 08, 2014 2:28 pm

osirose is somewhat incomplete compared to the other servers here.
Currently we don't have any devs working on it so it's likely to stay that way.

I know pots work in most of the servers. i thought they were working ok in osirose too but then again i never really use osirose.
Stuns might never have been coded though.
I still keep coming across little bits of the game that simply haven't ever been addressed yet because all our efforts were going into areas of code which were causing critical failure. The KTRose source is probably the most complete and bug free right now so I am finally starting to address some of these little things in it.

It should be relatively simple to port stuff across between the servers with a small amount of c++ knowledge
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby harry12 on Thu May 08, 2014 4:11 pm

hmm what if arcturus? is the stun and pots fixed there? if its fixed please can you give me a link of an updated SHO? thank you in advance

change topic.
i give up on ktrose. i have problem on client.
i tried to delete and re-extract the ktrose(which is on RAR) but the problem is i cant see the npc dialogue.
i tried to run trigger detect and delete sevenhearts.ini multiple times but the problem still thesame.

last month my ktrose client worked for some reason. but i deleted its client because i corrupt its files. now i try to install new one problem still remains.

i have on mind that if i continue the ktrose and i want my friend to play. my friend will have thesame problem as mine tho :roll:
harry12
Pomic
Pomic

Postby PurpleYouko on Thu May 08, 2014 9:28 pm

It is unlikely that your friend will have the same problem as you.

While I was running KTRose as an open server, I only had about 2 people with this problem while hundreds were perfectly fine.
We think it might have something to do with local language settings on the PCs since the LTBs in KTRose are mostly in English only so if other languages are being selected then nothing will appear.
I've also seen the same problem with irose and evo clients.

Like I said in 99% of cases triggerdetect fixed it. In the other 1% running a full install of any rose client on the computer seemed to help a lot too. Doing that registers all the dlls and stuff such that they can be accessed by any client on the machine.

As for Arcturus, everything should work fine there.
After all it is a copy of the official irose server that was used back in irose days.
I have no idea where to download it though. I've never tried to use it myself. It simply doesn't interest me since it has no available source code. I only do this because I enjoy fiddling with the code to make new stuff happen. I can't do that with arc so it isn't fun for me.

We also do not deal with Arc files here as this site is all about our rose server emulators OsRose, OsIrose, OsProse and KTRose (OsProse offshoot)
I wasn't able to find a 112 installer on this pc unfortunately. I will look at home when I get a chance
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Return to Support - OsiRose Emulator