USER DISCONNECTED

Guides for osRose and osiRose (compilation / setup)...

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

USER DISCONNECTED

Postby edgieramos on Mon May 18, 2015 8:02 am

Hey there guys! I have a problem regarding my Loginserver.exe everytime i launch my server and select a channel to connect to, The loginserver.exe would suddenly say "User Disconnected" Here's a screenshot

discon.png
Suddenly disconnects

This happens when i select a channel then the client says Server Maintenance or dead, I checked all the informations that i put on the .conf file each servers successfully connects to mysql server and loads all my 3D files and etc, but when i login i get this problem, Hope someone has a solution and can help me with this problem THANKS IN ADVANCE!
edgieramos
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Re: USER DISCONNECTED

Postby Vetyst on Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 am

This is a clientside - bug/problem.

It happens when the LoginServer has no information regarding the Char&World server.
The loginserver sends a packet with information about the Char Server.
If this packet is not send, the client thinks that the server is currently running in maintaince mode and closes its connection.

May I ask which version of osRose you are using?
Vetyst
osRose dev
osRose dev

Postby edgieramos on Mon May 18, 2015 12:44 pm

https://osirose.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ Here's the link for the versoin you we're asking, how can i solve this problem any idea? how do i input informations about each other in the servers? thanks hope you can help :)
edgieramos
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby PurpleYouko on Mon May 18, 2015 5:14 pm

It's supposed to say that.

That means that the client who logged into the login server has been passed on to the character server and is therefore disconnected from the login server.
Players do not connected to the login server once they select a channel

If it fails to connect to the charserver after that then Vetyst is correct.
But the login server will always give that message
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Vetyst on Tue May 19, 2015 4:04 am

PurpleYouko wrote:It's supposed to say that.

That means that the client who logged into the login server has been passed on to the character server and is therefore disconnected from the login server.

He stated that the client tells him that the servers are death or under maintance.
Knowing how the client works before v336 Im pretty sure that the Login Server does not send data regarding the char server.

Im sure that his char server is not running because there was no log in the console that stated the somthing like, "Channel x connected"

=============================================================

Did you startup the charserver and if u did, did u do this before or after you started your Login Server?
Vetyst
osRose dev
osRose dev

Postby edgieramos on Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 am

Vetyst wrote:
PurpleYouko wrote:It's supposed to say that.

He stated that the client tells him that the servers are death or under maintance.
Knowing how the client works before v336 Im pretty sure that the Login Server does not send data regarding the char server.

Im sure that his char server is not running because there was no log in the console that stated the somthing like, "Channel x connected"

=============================================================

Did you startup the charserver and if u did, did u do this before or after you started your Login Server?

I did start up the Char,Login,World servers. and tried it in different orders but still get the same problem. The user still disconnects here's some screenshot of my .conf files.

loginserver.png
Loginserver.conf FILE

charserver.png
Charserver.conf FILE

worldserver.png
Worldserver.conf FILE

I did check them throughly about the info's but i dont think there's any problem specialy on MySQL info since it's connecting to MySQL server. anyone got idea's what might be wrong? THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!
edgieramos
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Vetyst on Wed May 20, 2015 5:29 am

After taking a look at your configuration, i presume that the world server runs on a seperate computer, am I correct?

If this is the case, the problem is most likely the database it tries to connect with. Try connecting the world server with the correct database.
Vetyst
osRose dev
osRose dev

Postby edgieramos on Wed May 20, 2015 10:37 am

Vetyst wrote:After taking a look at your configuration, i presume that the world server runs on a seperate computer, am I correct?

If this is the case, the problem is most likely the database it tries to connect with. Try connecting the world server with the correct database.

Yeah i used to run my worldserver on another computer but i already transfered it to my current computer, i thought that might be the problem so i transfered it, so all servers would just run on one computer, but it seems that wasn't the problem either.

What do you mean by "Try connecting the world server with the correct database?" it is connecting to the same data base as others.
edgieramos
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Vetyst on Wed May 20, 2015 1:46 pm

edgieramos wrote:Yeah i used to run my worldserver on another computer but i already transfered it to my current computer, i thought that might be the problem so i transfered it, so all servers would just run on one computer, but it seems that wasn't the problem either.

What do you mean by "Try connecting the world server with the correct database?" it is connecting to the same data base as others.

Did u make sure the confirugation of your worldserver was changed?
If u want me to, I can help u through skype. Just send me a PM and i'll respond with my skype username.
Vetyst
osRose dev
osRose dev

Postby edgieramos on Thu May 21, 2015 12:13 pm

PROBLEM SOLVED! THANKS A LOT GUYS! Specialy to Vetyst & Purple Youko! Was also able to set my server accessible to others via Hamachi THANKS A LOT GUY!
edgieramos
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Next

Return to osRose / osiRose Guides