Evo ROSE - HELP!

Guides for osRose and osiRose (compilation / setup)...

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Evo ROSE - HELP!

Postby PurpleYouko on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:41 pm

every single copy of account.sql has always had a field named "accesslevel"
it is not possible to start your server without it.
It will crash and refuse to run.

Perhaps you can export your sql into a file or text and upload it so that i can see it.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Luke on Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:48 pm

PurpleYouko but i dont have any FIELD in account.sql. I dont know how to create fields in account.sql table -_-
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Dibella on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Luke, PY is correct.
I think you are misunderstanding him though, it means the colums (The rows that run down, named "ID, Account name etc.) those SHOULD be there.

You are trying to say that your accounts.sql contains NO user information, and that I can understand, that script should be able to work if you set it up correctly.

Also, you could just change the parameter in the Worldserver.conf file
  1. [LOGINSERVER]
  2. accesslevel=100
  3. CreateLoginAccount=0 << Change that to 1
  4. checkGameGuard=0
  5. usethreads=0

So then your players can connect with the client, enter their desired details in, it will give an error saying it doesn't exist then you should just enter the SAME details again and it will login.

Please note that this is a VERY poor method for running a public server, since many spam accounts can be made to fill up your database. However it will be a temporary solution.

Regards,
Dibella
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Luke on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Dibella can you give me a account.sql with fields created by You i dont have "ID, Account name etc.... dont have any field that i cant register people handly and please create or make for me character.sql because i dont have .
Please this account.sql and character.sql with fields i will paste to my Navicat "roseon". Thank You.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Dibella on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 pm

I really am sorry, but I battle to understand your problem.

So this is what I am doing, I will export my ENTIRE Database (Please note it is the same as the one in the Res) and I will upload it for you, as well as a version with only my Accounts and Characters.sql

I am sincerely sorry if this doesn't help you, I can't be of further assistance.
Mega Links:

Entire (Full) Evo 137 Database: https://mega.nz/#!Lpsn2A7b!NddhSBKTcy9z ... CjXFaBBYjg

Accounts and Character .sql files only: https://mega.nz/#!z9VkkRBY!Op1wbHbyntfT ... Xsy_pcJDYY

Thanks
Regards,
Dibella
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Luke on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Sorry but you still dont help me :( I need account.sql with created tables/fields and character.sql with created fields

I must create it but i dont know how to create this table ,like that :( Can you create for me and send me separate account.sql and character.sql? Thank's.
Pls create 'id, int, username, password, acceslevel, lastip, lastchar, email' and so on.... HELP :o
I want a created this .sql's. Please do it for me..
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png
How to create tables , help D:
Last edited by Luke on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Circa on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm

you have the account table up there. Click on that, if you don't have an account created, then start up the servers and then client, and type your info twice it will create it automatically. Then it will be the 4th column for access level.

I don't know how else someone can help you at this point.
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby Dibella on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:05 pm

I am going to facepalm myself, *face palm*.

Luke, I am going to have to actually get in front of your PC to know what you did... because that doesnt look right to me AT ALL, I exported my entire Database to you and it even has an account in it.

"Username: admin , Password: admin."

So I am sorry but I can't help any further.

Regards,
Dibella.
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby PurpleYouko on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Luke wrote:Sorry but you still dont help me :( I need account.sql with created tables/fields and character.sql with created fields

I must create it but i dont know how to create this table ,like that :( Can you create for me and send me separate account.sql and character.sql? Thank's.
Pls create 'id, int, username, password, acceslevel, lastip, lastchar, email' and so on.... HELP :o
I want a created this .sql's. Please do it for me..

So that image shows the actual sql file.
an sql file is a series of instructions for your database manager.
You have to import it into your database manager to actually use it. importing the sql will create the tables in your database.
After that you need to have your database server running in order to be able to start your servers

For a database manager I always use xampp to run the server and PHPMyAdmin to actually import the sql file or manually change data in any of the fields in the database.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Luke on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:33 pm

PurpleYouko i dont know how to make tables in account.sql and character.sql . Please help me D:
I need only created tables/fields in account.sql and character.sql thats all. It is a difficult? :oops:
I dont know how do it. I need created by You dear Dibella or Youko and sending to me . Thats all :?
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

PreviousNext

Return to osRose / osiRose Guides