Evo ROSE - HELP!

Guides for osRose and osiRose (compilation / setup)...

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Evo ROSE - HELP!

Postby Luke on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:39 am

How to make Evo ROSE any active links/web tutorials. :roll:
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Re: Evo ROSE - HELP!

Postby Dibella on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Hey Luke, well I couldn't help but notice that this will be the second time you post this sort of question (and I am sure you did).

Like a previous response said in your previous post, all tutorials are still the same, HOWEVER, you will need to search for the correct source/ client since that is the only links that are currently down.

I have half a mind to actually take someones tutorial and update it a bit (credit will be given).

So to make this pretty easy for you, I will post the following:

Guide: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4446 (Ignore the SVN part, as my clients for you will be ZIP and not from the SVN)

Client to use: This is a folder full of clients, Please search for Rose evo 434.rar ( http://mega.co.nz/?f#F!8AkG3TzJ!6eoMc65tHmF_d_6nAvf8ZA )

Server files to use: I am not completely sure if the Dev Rev 4 is still online but I will dig it out of my archive for you ( https://mega.nz/#!egdX2SKK!3ZN2zOgRN_7J ... w8oTcYOFjk )

The server files I have attached is Animalcrackerz' version

Alrighty, so this is everything you will need to start a Rose Evo Private Server.
if there is any link that is broken on the guide like for example something like Xampp or something, please don't be shy to google for it.

Thanks,
Love,
and gratefulness,
Dibella.

EDIT: Link fixed (Typing Error)
Last edited by Dibella on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Luke on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:42 pm

http://mega.co.za/?f#F!8AkG3TzJ!6eoMc65tHmF_d_6nAvf8ZA )
This link doesnt work :D

And please Dynasty CMS for EVO ROSE

https://osrose-svn.cvsdude.com/droprev Doesnt work too.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Dibella on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Well if you looked at all the links you would've seen that the only reason it didnt work is because ".nz" was ".za" (my bad)

And I don't have access to that web files as of today, I have them stored away in my archives which I don't have access to.

PS: Link fixed.

Regards,
Dibella
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Dibella on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Luke wrote:https://osrose-svn.cvsdude.com/droprev Doesnt work too.

I told you to ignore the SVN part.
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Luke on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:50 am

Please Dynasty CMS link or files because i can't register my account on my planning server EVO to play.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Dibella on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:06 pm

You do not need Dynasty, in our tools section people have created a simple register page, also it isnt so secure in terms of creating spam accounts.

Although, it will help you to create accounts.

Script: ( viewtopic.php?f=28&t=778)

Well there you have it, it will be in the format of .txt so it will be of no use until you convert it to .php, which BTW is the simpler things in life.

Open in Notepad > Edit the Database information > Save AS > register.php (Please note to select "All Files" in the "Save Type:" Option Box

Regards,
Dibella The Rainbow Guardian
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Luke on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Dear dibella this links/script doesnt work. And i dont know how to make this register sute. Thank's.

How to add a GM account. I dont have fields in account.sql :( Do you can give me a account.sql with created fields? Thank You.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:17 pm

if your accounts SQL table doesn't have a field named "accesslevel" then your server won't be able to load. It will crash on startup. It has to be there.
set it to a value of 300 for GM access. It's possible that some GM or dev skills might require a higher number, up to 900 depending on the version of your server.

It is also possible that you might need to set a field name IsGM in table "characters" before the character is able to use GM commands. This feature isn't in ALL osrose servers but it should be in any version later than Dev Rev 2
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Luke on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:06 am

How to add a GM account. I dont have fields in account.sql :( Do you can give me a account.sql with created fields? Thank You.

I need only account.sql with fields can u make it for me , please , please please..
Still i cant register on my server and people cant because i dont have register page or account.sql with fields . Please help me plis ! In localhost connection at MySQL in roseon's database i dont have this!
Cant play on my server because i dont have an account. HELP! :oops:
Last edited by Luke on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke
Rackie
Rackie

Next

Return to osRose / osiRose Guides