New CMS

This is guide mostly for website tools and code, for example CMS or registration scripts.
There can also be tools.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: New CMS

Postby 5oregon5 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:19 am

Same problem as above, Using xampp version 1.7.1 even activated the rewrite module.

"Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_FUNCTION' in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\controllers\controller.account.php on line 73"

------------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------

Controller.forum not found.
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 am

5oregon5 wrote:Same problem as above, Using xampp version 1.7.1 even activated the rewrite module.

"Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_FUNCTION' in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\controllers\controller.account.php on line 73"

------------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------

Controller.forum not found.

yea i will fix it todays i thinks the problems when i remove some parts of this cms , i will be sure there is no problems + i will upgrade it to be more opitions on it.

thanks.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Rakoon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:42 pm

its updated and fix the problem in files account.php , Now its working files i attached it here and updated in main links downloads, i am very sorry for this problem its was i forgot to add the missing parts, So what is the little things when you login some browse it will not login change it use firefox or google chrome sometime its like this i am still works in this issue but until now its fine , Secure and looks fine lol,i will works now in update thie CMS adding somethings new and good to used, If anybody have an idea please let me know about it.

How to replace it

go to this path // application\controllers

and replace it

Note: i also add admin area to mange the news and the player if you want to add an admin.

Best Regards, :mrgreen:
Attachments
controller.account.rar
(1.81 KiB) Downloaded 842 times
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 pm

How do you make an admin account? (Works perfectly by the way, the new controller)
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:17 pm

5oregon5 wrote:How do you make an admin account? (Works perfectly by the way, the new controller)

if you are ingame an admin it will see you as admin accounts, its read from the database direct if you have level access 300 or more that mean it will allow you to access :mrgreen:

thats good things i hear its working fine, Did you check the gallery ? its simple if its doesn't works please let me know we need to improve it to be better.

i am working hard with it i am not pro but i want everybody having a save CMS and nice one.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Rakoon wrote:
5oregon5 wrote:How do you make an admin account? (Works perfectly by the way, the new controller)

if you are ingame an admin it will see you as admin accounts, its read from the database direct if you have level access 300 or more that mean it will allow you to access :mrgreen:

thats good things i hear its working fine, Did you check the gallery ? its simple if its doesn't works please let me know we need to improve it to be better.

i am working hard with it i am not pro but i want everybody having a save CMS and nice one.

Well I tested the admin panel, it always says that the account doesn't exist :)
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:11 pm

5oregon5 wrote:
Rakoon wrote:

Well I tested the admin panel, it always says that the account doesn't exist :)

are you sure you connect it to the database ?

read the first post and see the new updated then tell me if there is anythings wrongs.

remember as i told you the problems sometime from browser try to used another one to login.
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Actually I did, I made sure everything was in place again, but it states that the account doesn't exist. (Used Firefox and Chrome)
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Rakoon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:33 pm

5oregon5 wrote:Actually I did, I made sure everything was in place again, but it states that the account doesn't exist. (Used Firefox and Chrome)

i thinks i found it the missing things from database

i will upload it for you and update it here in the first post

test it, It should works :mrgreen:
Attachments
dynastycms.rar
(587 Bytes) Downloaded 840 times
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Postby 5oregon5 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm

That fixed a few things, but I still can't seem to log inside the administrators panel.
5oregon5
Pomic
Pomic

PreviousNext

Return to PHP / Web Guides, Scripts and tools.