[help] dynastyCMS.

This is guide mostly for website tools and code, for example CMS or registration scripts.
There can also be tools.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[help] dynastyCMS.

Postby Blackdpd on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:28 am

hello people i have some problems with my dynastyCMS...

i dont know how to see my website. i saw it before and now i dont ive tryed to install php 5.2.5 and it says cant find httpd.conf file.
it worked before and now it doesnt and ive tryed many many thing to put it back online..
now i get a blanc page and before it worked. ( ive put a backup over my pc and i saw it and when i install mysql and then put the irose database in navicat and installed the dynastyCMS with :
http://localhost/install/install.php
and then i get a blanc page maybe because the php 5 is not good installed but can someone help me with this?

EDIT : ok people ive fixed my problem so im very srry that ive made a stupid thread.
it was because of my database somehow he cant make some tables into my database i still dont know why this is because when i made a new database and give it an other name and execute batch file i cant put anything in it NOTHING... thats strange somehow i cant put anything in it and with the new one i can.
ive already tryed to drop the database that isnt working and make a new one with the same name and still i cant put anything in it. someone knows how?
and stupid to ask this because this is actualy for the osirose support not for web guides and stuff.. im sorry :(

EDIT:
THIS IS ALL FIXED!!!
Last edited by Blackdpd on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackdpd
El Verloon Marshall
El Verloon Marshall

Re: [help] dynastyCMS.

Postby lmame on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 am

Did you give "rights" to the mysql user you use for the CMS?
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Blackdpd on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:53 pm

it wassent something from the mysql but more something in navicat something is wrong with the database if i use that name i cant put anything in it.
but when i use an other database name i can put almost everything in it wat i want.

EDIT : also i used the database name before and then it worked fine but something is wrong and i dont know what and i want to use that name so now ive changed 1 letter of that name and now it works fine so why is this?
Blackdpd
El Verloon Marshall
El Verloon Marshall

Postby lmame on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 pm

Don't know, did you try to reboot the server (Apache and mysql?).
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Rifke on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:22 pm

ive already tryed to drop the database that isnt working and make a new one with the same name and still i cant put anything in it. someone knows how?

I'm not sure but I belive you have to check your MySQL folder. MySQL database engine uses 'plain text files' to store it data. If you're in your MySQL directory you have to look for the folder: data, once opend you see all your database tables in different maps. If you find the 'not working database' in there you can try to delete the folder (the not working database).

Not responsible for any malfunctions
Rifke
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby Blackdpd on Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:10 am

thnx rifke ive got it fixed now to you now i can use my old database name and everything is working :P thnx very much.

you too imame for trying :D
Blackdpd
El Verloon Marshall
El Verloon Marshall

Postby kazumi_14 on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 am

How do i change my DynastyCms Web address instead of http://localhost ?
kazumi_14
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Rifke on Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:19 pm

You've posed your question
kazumi_14 wrote:How do i change my DynastyCms Web address instead of m http://localhost ?

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=794
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=803
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=820
Rifke
Pero pero
Pero pero

Return to PHP / Web Guides, Scripts and tools.