DEV REV II Oblivion Temple Raids

Put your bugs you find in osRose here

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

DEV REV II Oblivion Temple Raids

Postby satx72 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Okay, this instance is SUPPOSED to require a Ruven's token. It sort of works. The person GETTING the quest must have a token, but all party members should be required to have them and they're not. If a party member does not have a token, it's supposed to spit them back out and say something like "A Captain Ruven's Token is required for this instance." Well, it just lets them in. Then, if they DID NOT have a Ruven's Token on them when the party enters, they do not get pulled back out with the party. If they DID have a Token, they are returned to B1 with the rest of the party.
satx72
Pomic
Pomic

Re: DEV REV II Oblivion Temple Raids

Postby lmame on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Weird. I'll look I it, perhaps something fishy with the qsds.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Choseal on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 am

How do you know all party members need a coin, and not just the leader?

Not saying it's wrong, I don't play NaRose, that's why. :lol:
Choseal
Electric Ghost
Electric Ghost

Postby Raavi on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:38 am

It's just the leader, i've did the quest once in NaRose
Raavi
Rackie
Rackie

Postby satx72 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Okay, if the team members want to go into the Raid, they MUST HAVE RUVEN'S TOKENS, not just the leader.

I've done this quest 100's of times on NA. Trust me. ALL MEMBERS who WANT to enter MUST have a Token. Now if a member doesn't wish to enter, then they just remove the tokens from their inventory. And even at this, it's supposed to tele them into the raid, and then give them a message that says "You must have a Ruven's Token to enter this instance." or something like that.

I'm 100% sure this is how it works, as I'd use my noob to get my champ into a low lvl room, and leave my cleric up top to buff. So three of my chars in the party, low lvl and champ with tokens, cleric without. Low lvl would get quest, it would tele her and my champ into the Raids and spit my cleric back out because she didn't have a token. I'd kill the king and it would tele us back out and i'd do it all over again. I'd run this for 3 hours over and over with a double drops coupon on. I know this is how it works.
satx72
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Raavi on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 pm

i can be wrong but as far as i can remember myself from narose it was just the lead
Raavi
Rackie
Rackie

Postby satx72 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay, just logged into NA and did this quest.
ALL members must have tokens, otherwise you are returned to B1 with a message that says "A Captain Ruven's Token is required for this instance." So yes, a token IS REQUIRED for any party member wishing to take part in the actual quest.
satx72
Pomic
Pomic

Postby lmame on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Ok there was a special nasty case that wasn't handle, can you test? I made a quick test and it seems it worked ok :)
Dev rev II-297.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Return to Bugs