[DevRev ll] No head? (Old Bug i think) and some old bug too

Put your bugs you find in osRose here

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

[DevRev ll] No head? (Old Bug i think) and some old bug too

Postby fade on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 am

I think this is already old bug, maybe it is in the client side? or in some of GM Commands?
screen072.jpg

Maybe the problem is in /teletome Gm command? sometimes i used that command and its happen a lot of times already.

and another old bug, when you press tab-tab or run&walk bug(PVP), You can't see the bug in your screen but on other's screen its already teleport you to him and you can advanced defeat him.

and another old bug is that you can trade all untradable items except in consume and materials tab, you want some vid? i can make it
fade
Smoulie
Smoulie

Re: [DevRev ll] No head? (Old Bug i think) and some old bug

Postby Mark on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm

The Invisible head "bug" is to do with the Teletome command, something from the server to the client dunno packet data maybe :) , its nothing serious ( unless your giving access 99 players /teletome ), just do a /here but be careful with this one as it can lead to a Run_ints 1877.cpp error at which point you'll either d/c or the other chars head will become invisible.

The Tab run / walk bug when your player is appearing on the other screen earlier before it actually appears is just a screen bug, I have this same kinda thing on my server too, Not sure of a fix for it tho ^^

Last but not least:
and another old bug is that you can trade all untradable items except in consume and materials tab, you want some vid? i can make it

Check your restriction values in the corresponding STB file for the item in question.

Btw Nice Skin you have there, is that a custom skin or is it available for the community?
Administrator / Coder for EutopiaRose Online
http://www.eutopiarose.co.uk
Mark
Rackie
Rackie

Return to Bugs