[BUG] Itemmall Storage (Purchase tab)

Put your bugs you find in osRose here

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: [BUG] Itemmall Storage (Purchase tab)

Postby Dagnarus on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 am

Oke nice work you guys!
But one thing:
Have you guys looked at the triggerVFS.dll and data.idx in v335?
It is different then the normal ones. You can open the filesystem with the editors, but you can't write in it. When you do this the data.idx will get broken and you will get the File Open Error.
My question is: How would you patch your server when you can't add an item into the filesystem?
Is there someone who has succeed doing this? Cause I've trying to fix this for like 3 days and it still doesn't work.

P.S. What I found was that the new one sends his info to a specific address but in the old one this address is different. So that should cause the error, but still don't know how to fix this...

P.S.2 Sorry Observe to go a bit oftopic here, but didn't want to make a whole new topic about this question which also involve v335

aka larsgevers
Dagnarus
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Circa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 am

would be best if you did, cuz what you brought up is kinda hidden in this thread which involves a bug for the itemmall storage :/, what you brought up is something that would help osRose work with the higher client versions
Circa
Clown
Clown

Postby observe on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 am

Dagnarus wrote:P.S.2 Sorry Observe to go a bit oftopic here, but didn't want to make a whole new topic about this question which also involve v335

no issue, its the same project anyways ^^

To continue it is possible to rebuild the official launcher of NARose to make it work
problem is their CRC security in patchlists
observe
osRose dev
osRose dev

Previous

Return to Bugs