[Tool Workshop] IRDS from Inferno

Tools for osRose and osiRose will be placed in here, as well as Rose file formats.

Please PM rl2171 or lmame to get them added to the list.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

How could you rate this program?

Very Good
100%
Good
No votes
Buggy
No votes
Impossible to use
No votes

Total votes : 6

[Tool Workshop] IRDS from Inferno

Postby lmame on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:29 am

See this thread.

Software:
ICON wrote:Well it has come to my attention that a little piece of shit bitch Regain Aka azure Aka what ever else that fagot goes by. Has Released a Tool called Sacred Dawn Workshop. Funny thing is its the same code
as my IRDS formally Known as RuffRose Workshop. This fagot is taking full credits for coding this wonderful tool. The truth is this tool was coded by Exjam about 85 to 90% of it. Exjam shared this code with me so me and my team could further the advancements on it. Its not as far as i would like it to be yet but were getting there.

The Guy Regain let me let people in on a bit of information on him and the type of guy he is.
He is a thief takes credit for work that is not his. He is shady in the deepest way.
I have not used the version he has shared with many nore do i really want to. Regain is known for his Keylogers and Trojan Horses that he likes to inject into a lot of different apps. I'm sure Sacred Dawn Workshop is no execution. He has even been caught putting keylogers in launchers he says he made for some servers. ? To steal the players data kinda sad if you ask me. I would not trust anything he shares with anyone. So use it at your own Risk. But on a lighter happier note

I have discussed this with Exjam Arnold and Raven also,
And we Decided to release the Real one With all Updates where the other one lacks.
Yes I'm gonna share my beloved IRDS with you the community cause I don't want this bitch to steal from the rest of you that use that version. This is a tool i have not wanted to share, But in light of what has come to play my greed can move to the back burner to help the community out.

So without further a due
P.s Don't thank me for this but thank the great devs whom wrote it Exjam Arnold and Raven.
Public Release of this was Exjams wishes when he wrote it in the first place.
lmame If you want you can add this to the tool section but please leave the warning on it due to the reason its getting release is cause the duchbag did this crap.

When i wake i will post about some of the cool stuff in it.

Version:
2009/09/07:
-> second release,

Requirements:
.NET framework 3.5

Files:
Attachments
IRDS2.rar
(2.91 MiB) Downloaded 1915 times
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin