SQL file

Tools for osRose and osiRose will be placed in here, as well as Rose file formats.

Please PM rl2171 or lmame to get them added to the list.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

SQL file

Postby Tartie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 am

I was wondering anyone could help me on this?? I'm just new on building a server. I was looking .sql files i have some but some are missing where can i get this files? because when i try to run world,login and charserver it say "FATAL ERROR" anyone could help?

accounts.sql
ban_list.sql
channels.sql
characters.sql
item_drops.sql
items.sql
list_cart_cg.sql
list_clan.sql
list_config.sql
list_customevents.sql
list_customgates.sql
list_extra_stats.sql
list_friends.sql
list_mobgroups.sql
list_mobgroups_pegasus.sql
list_mobgroups_special.sql
list_npcs.sql
list_npcs_pegasus.sql
list_npcs_special.sql
list_quest.sql
list_quest_qsd.sql
list_respawnzones.sql
list_skillbooks.sql
list_skills.sql
list_spawnareas.sql
list_telegates.sql
list_telegates_pegasus.sql
mileage.sql
storage.sql
wishlist.sql

Am I on the right section if not sorry.. :?
Tartie
Pomic
Pomic

Re: SQL file

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Not really in the right place but that can be fixed.

What server are you building? all the sql files should be included from the SVN both as a batch setup and as single files that can be applied to your database one by one.
I have most server versions here so just tell me which one and i should be able to find the files that you need.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby ihaki on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Try to look at the guides you can find here.

With tortoise.SVN you can get the database.sql which will create the sql you need when you execute it.

Then, just refresh your database and you should be able to see them all
ihaki
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby hlajr on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 am

I am also new on osROSE and have just made my ROSE Offline server work with the info from this forum and a helping hand of PurpleYouko.

Yeah please indicate your particular version of server and we can try to lend a hand on your SQL dilemma. I am not a programmer but I can help in other way specially if I had also encounter the problem that you are experiencing and have found a solution for it or have solve it by trial and error, :lol:

Here's my sample record of database tables that the three EXE (LoginServer, CharacterServer and WorldServer) are needing based on my version of server (DropRev) and client (v254). I have tried to check it manually by trial and error/elimination method (running each server file and checking every error they throw) then providing each table by sequence they are needed. Just a personal note, NOT ALL tables in the ROSE database are needed to make the server running, it depend on your version.

Numbers in [square bracket] is the sequence by which EACH server ( I call them 1LS - LoginServer, 2CS - CharacterServer and 3WS - WorldServer) look for them.

Since the LS is the one usually started ( the CS looks for the LS if you started it before the LS and so is WS looks for CS if you start the WS first), followed by CS and then WS, I assume that the first table being check on the database is the Channels table, then the list goes on.

Here are the list:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Required Tables for DropRev/v254 +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROSE
- Accounts (WorldServer[11])
- Ban_List (LoginServer[2])
- Channels (LoginServer[1],CharacterServer[1],WorldServer[12])
- Characters (CharacterServer[3])
- Items (CharacterServer[4])
- Item_Drops_And (WorldServer[3])
- List_Clan (CharacterServer[2])
- List_Config (WorldServer[1])
- List_Extra_Stats (WorldServer[2])
- List_Events (WorldServer[10])
- List_Friend (CharacterServer[5])
- List_MobGroups (WorldServer[7])
- List_NPCs (WorldServer[8])
- List_NPCs_Special (WorldServer[9])
- List_Respawnzones (WorldServer[6])
- List_Quest_New (WorldServer[15])
- List_Skills
- List_Skillbooks (WorldServer[4])
- List_Telegates (WorldServer[5])
- Quest_Data (CharacterServer[5])
- Storage (WorldServer[13])
- Mileage (WorldServer[14])
- Wishlist (WorldServer[16])

- List_Cart_CG (WorldServer[only When commands are executed])
- List_Customevents
- List_Customgates
- List_Mounts
- List_Objects
- NPC_Data
- Skills_data
- List_SpawnAreas

-- Spawn
-- Mail_List

You can try my method so that you would become comfortable and somewhat confident that you will know each of them and their functions as you will be altering their contents and sometimes their structure while you are getting deeper in your OsROSE adventure.

Warning though, base on my experience (might be server version specific) refrain from rearranging the table's COLUMNS in your database client (by the way I use HeidiSQL, this forums usually refers to NaviCat) because some server code reference the table by column sequence and not explicitly by column name such could generate an ERROR that could CRASH the SERVER (EXEs) or your MySQL or could just produce a WRONG RECORD (without crashing the program like some VALUES going to incorrect COLUMNS), which could give you a headache and would be hard to troubleshoot since that could cause server crash (the program just instantly closing without any message) and make you think that you have corrupted the files but the problem is really in the record that gets inserted wrongfully in the database (incorrect value for a column, though not the entire record).

I hope this could give you an ample heads up to avoid any pitfall before hand. As PurpleYouko says, kindly share us more info about your setup so we can see where we can assist you the most.

Good Luck on your ROSE adventure!
Doing the right thing is the right thing to do!
hlajr
Smoulie
Smoulie

Return to Tools and File Format