Adding an item from scratch.

This forum is for main questions (format files, STB / STL and so on).

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)

Re: Adding an item from scratch.

Postby Rakoon on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 am

PurpleYouko wrote:the only way to add a new item is to do the following.

1) Add item mesh (ZMS) and texture (DDS) into your client files (VFS). Remember the location!
2) Make the entries in STB and STL
3) Make the entry in the ZSC in the same row as your STB id. Add the new mesh to the list using the pulldown menu. Do the same for the texture. (Make sure that you adjust the path to mesh and texture manually. The default will be wrong!!) Now select your mesh and texture from the new list entries

Save everything and put it back in your VFS (unless you are using pre-evo or irose in which case you can just put your files into the 3ddata folder as long as you maintain the file hierarchy found in the VFS)

Just remember it is the ZSC that ties everything together

I try soo many times i already mange the ZSC and this side its fine, But STB and STL i try to mange like example in stb i toke number 53 for weapons and stl new entry LEWA885

but i confuse really :roll: i try to drop it after change it its not change !! before 53 was empty after edit it its fixed and drop the rights weapons hahah i willl come crazy now :lol:

i didn't unsderstand the STB and STL side !!

Thanks PY
Rakoon
Rackie
Rackie

Previous

Return to Client Editing Question Zone