ZSC effect locations

This forum is for main questions (format files, STB / STL and so on).

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)

ZSC effect locations

Postby slownick on Thu May 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey everyone, though I have no problems using the ZSC editor by Maxxon & Sethanye, I keep running into the problem of the Gem effect locations on weapons when i add a custom new weapon.

I'm running win7 64-bit, and use versions 2.00 and 2.02 of this ZSC editor. I have gotten the render window to work in version 2.00 on my machine, but I was wondering if there was a visual aid for these gem locations on the turning model itself?

On 2.02 it won't work at all, even tried installing the Dx june 2006 sdk, and running v2.00 and 2.02 in a VM, but all to no avail. I'm planning on adding a lot of items, and it would be a real hassle to do this by trial and error.

Is there anyone who can help me out, maybe just give out some pointers, or if it would be possible to locate by using blender/maya/3dsmax/photoshop whatever? I would be forever greatful!
slownick
Little soul
Little soul

Return to Client Editing Question Zone