[DEV REV 4]Changing the Hair in V.434

This forum is for main questions (format files, STB / STL and so on).

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)

[DEV REV 4]Changing the Hair in V.434

Postby hasan38 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 am

Now I know this is already on the forums but my question is more specific which the other topics will not answer correctly. So i attempted to change the hair that is already added to the client but i did not get the result I intended to get. I tried linking ids to a specific .zms and .dds that I added by editing LIST_MHAIR.zsc but it didn't end up working. So then I decided to replace the existing .zms and .dds files. That did the job but the problem with that was that when players decide to make a new character, the texture file won't fit with the other zms files that use that same .dds file. So basically what I am asking is that which .zsc file should I edit in order to link a specific hair id with different .dds and .zms files. I have checked in the client that there are more than 10 LIST_MHAIR.zsc and LIST_WHAIR.zsc files. I hope you don't have to edit all of them. Thank you in advance for answering the question.
hasan38
Rackie
Rackie

Return to Client Editing Question Zone