UI Tutorial

This forum is for main questions (format files, STB / STL and so on).

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)

UI Tutorial

Postby Tartie on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Can someone lend a hand to make spare time to make a UI tutorial I was having bad time of editing it...please It would be a great help if you will share your knowledge and an honor as well...

I can fix my UI I don't know how to start editing..
Tartie
Pomic
Pomic

Re: UI Tutorial

Postby Vetyst on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 am

An UI tutorial variates between each and every version of the TRose.exe
The most important thing to know, is that some element width's and heights (even positions) are hardcoded into the client which prevents you from for example;

* Resize the experience bar at the top of the screen on v254-335
* Relocate the characterselect buttons on iRose Clients.

The most important thing to know is that XML is used to position each and every element within a dialog.
And names within the XML reffer to the sprite names defined in the TSI.

Sorry for the short explanation, I am however to busy to write you a tutorial on this matter.
Vetyst
osRose dev
osRose dev

Re: UI Tutorial

Postby Tartie on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:56 am

Vetyst wrote:An UI tutorial variates between each and every version of the TRose.exe
The most important thing to know, is that some element width's and heights (even positions) are hardcoded into the client which prevents you from for example;

* Resize the experience bar at the top of the screen on v254-335
* Relocate the characterselect buttons on iRose Clients.

The most important thing to know is that XML is used to position each and every element within a dialog.
And names within the XML reffer to the sprite names defined in the TSI.

Sorry for the short explanation, I am however to busy to write you a tutorial on this matter.

Sir if you have spare time can i ask some tutorial coz i'm having hard time fixing this UI in my server...It will be a great help for me...Thank you sir... :roll:
Tartie
Pomic
Pomic

Return to Client Editing Question Zone