A good app like Mobile Legends

Whatever you want to talk :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
You can talk about just whatever you want here.

Re: A good app like Mobile Legends

Postby TyraNoah on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:23 pm

Its interesting how you people are running the conversation here. Pushing each other and making high-end jokes. Makes me get hooked much more. Great place here
TyraNoah
Little soul
Little soul

Postby herberthaul on Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:33 am

JamesBraden wrote:
gustavowoltmann wrote:Hi everyone my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a small publishers office. Just want to ask for your recommendation about a good app as good as Mobile Legends but doesn't require internet to play the game?

I think you should play Governor of Poker. It is a great game to play and it does not require internet to play the game. You can train yourself in poker by playing this game.

skudo is also a no internet game its also a mind game and its popularity will never seems to be down
herberthaul
Little soul
Little soul

Postby PurpleYouko on Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:07 pm

TyraNoah wrote:Its interesting how you people are running the conversation here. Pushing each other and making high-end jokes. Makes me get hooked much more. Great place here

Most of the old timers have moved to other formats like the osRose discord channel and more recently the new official rose forums and discord
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby Dibella on Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:34 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:
TyraNoah wrote:Its interesting how you people are running the conversation here. Pushing each other and making high-end jokes. Makes me get hooked much more. Great place here

Most of the old timers have moved to other formats like the osRose discord channel and more recently the new official rose forums and discord

Don't be so negative - some of us still come back and look for signs of life, from time to time. :lol: :lol:
Dibella
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby AlanWeb on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:04 pm

Unfortunately, I can't advise you exactly what kind of app you want. I don't understand it at all. However, I am studying this topic because I want to become a blogger and start recording videos on this topic. Unfortunately I am just starting a blog and I do not know what would be interesting to people, but I will try to learn a lot and I will advise you something really good
AlanWeb
Little soul
Little soul

Previous

Return to Whatever