What is this? xD

Whatever you want to talk :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
You can talk about just whatever you want here.

Re: What is this? xD

Postby DanKKlol on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am

lol haha
DanKKlol
Lamer
Lamer

Postby Stealth on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 am

ok look...for all of u morons who think gravity is so tight up ur ass...

a while ago i went on narose's forums and saw this "community submissions" thread. i went into that thread and posted revo online's fresh custom map. a bunch of people flooded into the thread and started saying that the map is from revo online....and one guy even posted the youtube trailer. the next day...the thread was deleted...calanor accused me of using "unlegitly obtained tools"....and our youtube video was censored.

that is the extent of what gravity can do, copyright claim your youtube videos. now if u expect anyone to believe we got away with all of that....yet "colarose" had the HAMMER OF JUSTICE dropped on them by gravity, that's comical. dan....ur lucky u already told me how old u are or else i would have to start flamming right now.
Stealth
Rackie
Rackie

Postby Juan on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

It's harder to find those servers on the web than shut down them :lol:
Juan
Rackie
Rackie

Postby DanKKlol on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Fox you mean me? lol
DanKKlol
Lamer
Lamer

Postby jordylad42 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm

ok i got bored and googled cola rose i was the owner before it got closed down i admit its a little bit sketchy with the information but trust me this is not a hoax they are starting to target small servers rather than bigger ones because the bigger ones provide and income through donation and they give a percentage of those donations to gravity/triggersoft as with **Delete Message** servers.

i may start up a server under a different name or help people out with there servers just get in contact with me.

p.s it wasnt a big server because we were like just friends messing around but there were quite a few of us :D

:edit

they have also contacted my forums and the forums have banned my ip so i dont know what to say also i did infact recive an email which was basicly the same as what was on the site :D
jordylad42
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Sethanye on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm

jordylad42 wrote:ok i got bored and googled cola rose i was the owner before it got closed down i admit its a little bit sketchy with the information but trust me this is not a hoax they are starting to target small servers rather than bigger ones because the bigger ones provide and income through donation and they give a percentage of those donations to gravity/triggersoft as with **Delete Message** servers.

never heard of anything like that and i know most of the big server owners

jordylad42 wrote:they have also contacted my forums and the forums have banned my ip so i dont know what to say also i did infact recive an email which was basicly the same as what was on the site :D

why would they send you a picture in an email saying this site has been blocked?
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby lmame on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:15 am

I don't really believe this, I wait to see some proof. Feel free to PM me to show them if you want to.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby DanKKlol on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 am

well Lmame that is true we can't give any proof ... :/ but what is this really ? 1 server just went down and this topic turn big loooool
DanKKlol
Lamer
Lamer

Postby lmame on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 am

Thread closed.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Previous

Return to Whatever