Whatever?

Whatever you want to talk :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
You can talk about just whatever you want here.

Whatever?

Postby lmame on Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Whatever forum is a junk forum where you can talk about whatever you want, concerning osRose or not, like your cat's haircut... or whatever :lol:
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Re: Whatever?

Postby Rifke on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:36 pm

Monday we had a gassleak at our school. In the machinery hall, we had to evacuate immediately.

Big chaos and stuff, but it was exiting also, because you off the thing in the back of your head says: It might blow!.

But anyway, that was our exitement of the week.
Rifke
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby Poseidon on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:12 pm

Rifke wrote:Monday we had a gassleak at our school. In the machinery hall, we had to evacuate immediately.

Big chaos and stuff, but it was exiting also, because you off the thing in the back of your head says: It might blow!.

But anyway, that was our exitement of the week.

Lol, most of the time that is funny. But not all the time. The schools are kind of old and the fire alarms turn on for whatever reason when it is snowing like crazy outside or when it is raining.. so imagine that -.- Then the principals tell us that someone pulled the alarms rofl.
Poseidon

Postby Maxxon on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:56 am

Rifke wrote:Monday we had a gassleak at our school. In the machinery hall, we had to evacuate immediately.

I think i can top that: Our police prevented some guy from running amok at his school and suicide himself after that. But when they catched him he escaped and suicided anyway by jumping in front of a street car.
And the real crux of the story is: This all happend last weekend. The amok run was scheduled for last tuesday. But what the police did not know when they catched him at the weekend was, that he had cancelled his amok run already.
an anymous comment on a program called reloader:
what if a fatal error happens, will it restart it?
Maxxon
Hawker's pet
Hawker's pet

Postby Sham1r0 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Maxxon wrote:

I think i can top that: Our police prevented some guy from running amok at his school and suicide himself after that. But when they catched him he escaped and suicided anyway by jumping in front of a street car.
And the real crux of the story is: This all happend last weekend. The amok run was scheduled for last tuesday. But what the police did not know when they catched him at the weekend was, that he had cancelled his amok run already.

Omfg that's really unaccountably. What he was thinging about?
Working on OsRose Dev revision II atm. Client v307

Sham1r0
Pomic
Pomic

Postby Arefinalam18 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm

lol...sounds funny... :D :D :D
Arefinalam18
Little soul
Little soul

Postby Bless on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Arefinalam18 wrote:lol...sounds funny... :D :D :D

This topic is quite old now and I have no idea why you bumped it all out of nowhere. please don't do that again.
Bless
Pomic
Pomic

Postby rl2171 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:04 am

Bless wrote:
Arefinalam18 wrote:lol...sounds funny... :D :D :D

This topic is quite old now and I have no idea why you bumped it all out of nowhere. please don't do that again.

And you just bumped something that he replied to in June, there is no need for you to do the moderator position.
rl2171
Admin
Admin

Return to Whatever