Help with server

Whatever you want to talk :)

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
You can talk about just whatever you want here.

Help with server

Postby StormThunder on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:10 am

Hello Every body,

Since I signed up in this forum , a friend of mine, helped me to set up my little server in arcturus,

With a very old client , ' ROSE_736' version , which include gear , lvl 1 to 155 , ( One of the oldest client prolly )

Now that the server is stable :

I would like to add item 155 to 210 , if it's possible of course.

Can someone can guid me , with the manipulation I need to do , or a tutorial that provide also a pack , for all item.

I hope I was clear , Since i'm still not very familiar with all this stuff

Thank you

Regards
StormThunder
Little soul
Little soul

Re: Help with server

Postby MBraderz on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Have you tried RageZone Forums for Arcturus help? Not a lot of Arc info is on these forums from what I remember, Never say never though, there might be something hidden in the depths of this forum somewhere, but, Rose_736? Which client is that from, or, what rock did you lift to get it?

Anyways, From what I know evo wise ( not sure if it applies to arc servers ), increasing the level cap is done in database files ( sql's ), I'm pretty sure you would have to do some server sided coding to, stat wise anyways, I'm guessing if your just adding items for a level above the stated server levels, you would have to 1. increase the level cap in the database and 2. change the restriction on the item/s itself.

If your just basically looking on "how to add items to your client" then I'm sure there was an old thread on RZ showing how to do that, use the search bar there and see what pops up :)

Either way, Good Luck and I hope you find what your looking for :p
MBraderz
Little soul
Little soul

Re: Help with server

Postby PurpleYouko on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:44 pm

There are tutorials here on adding items.
I have written several myself covering everything from adding equipable items to adding new NPCs and quests
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Return to Whatever