Please anybody help.

Place your questions about osirose here

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Please anybody help.

Postby lmame on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:09 pm

You should continue reading, it works fine with Irose.
It seems you need to delete a file before adding the update, so watch the thread completly.
The world is full of love and peace ^_^
lmame
Admin
Admin

Postby Lie on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:12 am

You can download the canon version here:
ftp://download.sevenhearts.nefficient.c ... _129en.exe

That's the post reset English iROSE client (AKA the Rose Online that reset on May 16 2005) with spells renamed (e.g. Ice Pole, not Ice Bang).

Of course, you could also just use aforementioned the developer's version. I just prefer the canon version myself, as I actually played iROSE from 2005 and like to know that's the client I'm using :) (I have no desire for the extras included in the modified clients.)

Edit: And in case you were wondering, that server has been hosting the Rose Online executables since 2004/2005. =)
Lie
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby HeroKnight1 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:40 am

Purple Youko if you could help me through using the VFS editor that would be great im at a loss of how to edit anything using it...lol E-mail or pm me thanks.
HeroKnight1
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby HeroKnight1 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 am

Another thing is that the links to Arnold's and the other client seem to be not working for me. Please check that they work. Thank you everyone, I have an EVO server up at http://www.insanerose.tk but I would much rather have an iRose server running I like it a lot better.
HeroKnight1
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Lie on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:03 am

HeroKnight1 wrote:Another thing is that the links to Arnold's and the other client seem to be not working for me. Please check that they work. Thank you everyone, I have an EVO server up at http://www.insanerose.tk but I would much rather have an iRose server running I like it a lot better.

If you were referring to the link I posted to ftp://download.sevenhearts.nefficient.c ... _129en.exe then yeah, looks like it just went down. It WAS up when I posted the link (to verify it's still active) so you may want to try at a different time and see if it's back up. Strange though.

EDIT: Yep, it's back now. I just checked (Today, February 29, 2008 8:42 AM Eastern Standard Time GMT-5) and it works. So try checking it again.
Lie
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby HeroKnight1 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:09 am

I am not referring to that link...I have the ver. 129 and that is the one i dont like and doesn't work. I am referring to the Arnold's Client and other named client that Purple Youko posted that are ver. 130 and 131 I believe. Those are the links I said do not work. Thanks
HeroKnight1
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Lie on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:17 am

HeroKnight1 wrote:I am not referring to that link...I have the ver. 129 and that is the one i dont like and doesn't work. I am referring to the Arnold's Client and other named client that Purple Youko posted that are ver. 130 and 131 I believe. Those are the links I said do not work. Thanks

No worries, just trying to help you out and you said "other client" so I didn't know which you were referring to (also your first post seemed to imply you didn't have the 129). FYI, the 129 works fine for me so not sure what you are referring to.
Lie
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby HeroKnight1 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:54 am

Ok I think that ver. 129 does work for me too but I get an error that says, "File [(Null)] open error." I have no idea what file is nulled I think its my DB is bugged. If anybody has unbugged server files for iRose that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: Also, ver 130 or 131 would be nice to have because I like the bigger text size and other patches they implemented in the later client versions.

If anybody can get me the links to unbugged iRose server files and/or iRose ver. 130/131 that would be greatly appreciated due to the fact that all I have access to apparently is all dead links or inconplete/bugged files. Thank you very much.
HeroKnight1
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby Blackdpd on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:34 pm

i have irose and it worked fine with me.. :P
Blackdpd
El Verloon Marshall
El Verloon Marshall

Postby HeroKnight1 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:40 pm

I have no problem getting iRose to work. My issue is that the client I have to use for it to work is either Arua or Ruff rose. I do not want to use either of those b/c they say Arua rose or ruff rose all over the screen. I want to get a regular iRose client so that when people play my rose, it won't say another server name on it. The regular iRose version I have will not work for some reason and I posted the error I am getting when I try to log in with my character. I am asking for help of someone getting me another iRose client or helping me edit the Arua Rose client so it won't say Arua Rose all over the place. If anybody can help me either way that would be great because I don't like the EVO server I have up right now. I don't like EVO and the drops are messed up on mine all the monsters only drop items and no money. Thank you.
HeroKnight1
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PreviousNext

Return to Question Zone