Application supporting bones for .zms files (exporting)

This forum is for Graphics and 3D objects discussions.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk

Re: Application supporting bones for .zms files (exporting)

Postby Raven0123 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

BermudaTriangle wrote:yea ok u win, remember that i'm still noob in these things..

na hes just talking in general. The bones are needed for animation (ZMO) of monsters and stuff like that.
But, bones are not needed for Camera animation.

Faltzer wrote:Ok, so bones polygons are needed for certain things such as monsters, shoes and other things.

Soo, I cannot find any tools that support bones and export to ZMS.
Is there any way to work around this or any tools/applications that are available that can do this?

I heard that Rosena have private tools? Do any of you guys know about it?

Thanks

Yes ROSE NA has private tools. They have private tools because they develop the game, they are the official server, and tbh I don't really feel that they are so official for the reason that they can not even see an obvious hack in their game and they can't fix any of the major bugs. I'm going to stop there because it just angers me on how they develop this game, they could do so much more with the game if they just had the right developers and people that actually care about it but no.

BermudaTriangle wrote:http://forum.dev-osrose.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2037&start=0

Well the only person I know that can write export/import plugin for 3dsmax is Glov, but he's gone forever in the world of ROSE Online.

Well there are other people that can write the plugins. I'm not naming anyone tho. If they want people to know they can post it here.

Sethanye wrote:nothing public lol, i do have all the plugins but i will no release any without the permitions of their owners

lol if you have all the plugins, please send me the official plugin. I would love to see how bad it is. ;p
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Sethanye on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 pm

as far as im aware rosena doesnt even have an official import and export thingy for max. i even have my doubts if they use max even lol
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby Raven0123 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Sethanye wrote:as far as im aware rosena doesnt even have an official import and export thingy for max. i even have my doubts if they use max even lol

No I remember seeing a post by a guy that was a developer for R.O.S.E. and he/she show pictures of him developing in the 3dsmax map editor plugin, and anyway who wouldn't use a program like 3dsmax to make models? (unless you couldn't pay for it or pirate it)
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Sethanye on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:59 am

narose saves every penny, their devs are shit, and 3dmax isnt exactly the cheapest thing on the market.
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby Raven0123 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Sethanye wrote:narose saves every penny, their devs are shit, and 3dmax isnt exactly the cheapest thing on the market.

lol you fail. who said naRose made it? I would think the actual real developers of R.O.S.E. (TriggerSoft) would of make it.
Raven0123
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby Sethanye on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:24 am

how do i fail exactly, first of all we are talking about narose, not about trigger, after spending 2 years deving rose believe me i know who the creators are. but back to the topic, since we are talking about narose i assumed we are talking about the items they are making now, and since narose is an official company and all that bs, they would need to purchase a legal copy of 3dmax and probably recode the plugin, since back when trigger was still up were talking about like 3dmax r5 times, now we are at r11. And considering rose saves so much that they cant even hire proper devs to fix most of the major bugs in their servers, i said they would probably consider max too expensive and go for one of the cheaper 3d apps.
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby Faltzer on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Raven0123 wrote:Yes ROSE NA has private tools. They have private tools because they develop the game, they are the official server, and tbh I don't really feel that they are so official for the reason that they can not even see an obvious hack in their game and they can't fix any of the major bugs. I'm going to stop there because it just angers me on how they develop this game, they could do so much more with the game if they just had the right developers and people that actually care about it but no.

hmm, you dont happen to know of any narose devs who would "lend" me a copy of their tools? xD
The thing you fear the most will be encountered on the path you take to avoid it.
Faltzer
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Sethanye on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 am

id sugest you stop dreaming lol
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby xadet3 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 pm

You really don't want them, the tools on this forum are miles more superior.
xadet3
Pero pero
Pero pero

Postby Maxxon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

there arent tools on this forum at all for ZMD, ZMO and EFT. so how can the tools on this forum be more superior?

(private tools dont count)
an anymous comment on a program called reloader:
what if a fatal error happens, will it restart it?
Maxxon
Hawker's pet
Hawker's pet

PreviousNext

Return to 3D discussions