Few questions/help, just swithced

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Few questions/help, just swithced

Postby DeltaBurnt on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 am

Ok I have a few questions:

1. Is OsP still using 112 only? Because from what I've heard it's pretty bad. If it isn't where can I get the patch file?
2. Whenever I run my client it opens then gives me a send error report...what's with that?
3. How often does osP get updates?

Thanks in advance!
DeltaBurnt
Rackie
Rackie

Re: Few questions/help, just swithced

Postby XxXshidoXxX on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 pm

1. Is OsP still using 112 only? Because from what I've heard it's pretty bad. If it isn't where can I get the patch file?

i suggest you to start with 112 + the item FIX patch ( cf : download center ) , the client is pretty good like that , remember that pre evo is a different game than irose or rose evo , in pre evo the ''max level '' was supposed to be around 160 .

2. Whenever I run my client it opens then gives me a send error report...what's with that?

launch trigger detect.exe .

3. How often does osP get updates?

when its done .
My collection ( Tools, clients sources...)
https://mega.nz/#F!AdcFnQDL!sKp3O9tWGGdWvLEj_EYfwA
osrose mobile project
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5787
OsRose Mobile development + Titan Rose redesign
https://github.com/shid0x
XxXshidoXxX
osiRose dev
osiRose dev

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:17 pm

client 112 is pretty primitive but it's the only one that we currently support.
Drakia did build in some support for 124 but it was never fully utilized since I have no way to run it on my test server (It needs to use GameGuard and I have no administrative access to this PC in order to modify the necessary files to bypass GG)

So unless you want to recode a bunch of packets you are stuck with 112.

Then again the only thing wrong with 112 is that its resource files are not very complete so it can easily be brought up to date.
If you really want a bit of a shortcut then install 112 and go grab my launcher from http://ktrose.no-ip.org/downloads.php, extract it into your rose folder then run it. It will download all the patches that I've added to KTRose. That includes all the EVO items up to about a year ago and most of the stuff from JRose too.
I have to warn you though, some of the patches are not entirely consistent with the normal game. It contains a couple of new quests and some customized KTRose gear. :D

The patches also include a modified trose.exe that allows the server to send HP packets to the client. Should help fix that jumping HP problem.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby DoubleEagles on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

isnt eurose_100 client fit for the job too? Don't know though lol
DoubleEagles
Rackie
Rackie

Postby DeltaBurnt on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:28 pm

PurpleYouko wrote:client 112 is pretty primitive but it's the only one that we currently support.
Drakia did build in some support for 124 but it was never fully utilized since I have no way to run it on my test server (It needs to use GameGuard and I have no administrative access to this PC in order to modify the necessary files to bypass GG)

So unless you want to recode a bunch of packets you are stuck with 112.

Then again the only thing wrong with 112 is that its resource files are not very complete so it can easily be brought up to date.
If you really want a bit of a shortcut then install 112 and go grab my launcher from http://ktrose.no-ip.org/downloads.php, extract it into your rose folder then run it. It will download all the patches that I've added to KTRose. That includes all the EVO items up to about a year ago and most of the stuff from JRose too.
I have to warn you though, some of the patches are not entirely consistent with the normal game. It contains a couple of new quests and some customized KTRose gear. :D

The patches also include a modified trose.exe that allows the server to send HP packets to the client. Should help fix that jumping HP problem.

Well you see we're trying to customize the server/client ourselves, but if you could just send me the trose itself that would be great!
DeltaBurnt
Rackie
Rackie

Postby DoubleEagles on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:07 pm

http://ktrose.no-ip.org//ktrose_osprose_patch/TRose.exe

I hope I am allowed to paste this here
DoubleEagles
Rackie
Rackie

Postby PurpleYouko on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Don't see why not. not really advertising and I make no attempt to keep any of my patches private ;)

Besides Maxxon was the one who actually ASM'd the trose.exe to make it work better with HP/MP packets.
Need to lookup information on NARose items, skills, quests?
Now featuring a newly completed skill tree for all classes
Formatting fixed for different resolutions

"A Gazelle is nothing but a giraffe plotted logarithmicaly"
PurpleYouko
Rose Guru
Rose Guru

Postby DeltaBurnt on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Ok thanks guys, and I ran trigger detect...and now it doesn't crash but I still get the connecting to server message forever.
DeltaBurnt
Rackie
Rackie

Postby DeltaBurnt on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 am

This is a double post I know but it's kinda urgent. We were finally able to login but now we're getting fatal errors with the world and char server. One of them gives errors with the QSDs not loading and rosemes.ltb not loading.

Also does pre-evo 112 support 2nd job class, Luna, and Eldeon?
DeltaBurnt
Rackie
Rackie

Postby DoubleEagles on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 am

QSD's not loading isnt fatal since that happens all the time.
rosemes.ltb? Never heard of that file lol
DoubleEagles
Rackie
Rackie

Next

Return to Support - OspRose Emulator