Gigantean Skill bug

Welcome in the osRose emulator Project.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Re: Gigantean Skill bug

Postby dRoseMirakel on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 am

Lookup that monsters action in ur client maybe u can find it by reading the package
dRoseMirakel
Smoulie
Smoulie

Postby Sethanye on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 pm

it might not be in stb, in chr all the mobs have their zmos atached and if i remember right to each action you can attach an eft file
~ Learning Flash ~ Anyone Know Any Good Tutorial DVDs? ~
"Come Into My Dream, Let Me Show You Where I've Been.
Its You And Me I've Seen, Let Me Tell You What I Mean."
Sethanye
Neko Chan
Neko Chan

Postby fraserrr on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Sorry to necro post this mildlly, but i couldnt help myself as this was one of my favourite skills from pre evo rose...

I was a cleric in narose pre evo (Pteppic), Gigantean Skin was not a transform skill nor did it make it into evo, it was a regular cleric skill, often favoured by clerics using staffs/str at the time (the narose version of the battle cleric), it was used mainly in PVP, gigantean skin, then stun, then skill until opponent dies. most classes would have an extremely hard time hitting you due to the 1000% dodge buff.

I seem to remember it was particularly effective against mages, at lvl 120ish i would have no difficulty pvp'ing mages much much higher level than myself.

Along with the high buff dodge, it also made you very small and glow blue, which i seem to remember you could glitch the graphical effect into staying until you logged, which was always amusing wandering around junon. I've got some screenshots on a drive somewhere, ill see if i can dig them out!

Hope that helps clear up this topic on that particular skill!
fraserrr
Little soul
Little soul

Postby harry12 on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:35 pm

i remember gigantean skill make your character turn blue and also reduce character size by 50%, and I also remember that I abuse bug for it like you use skill + vend and you will be your character small permanent until next relog
harry12
Pomic
Pomic

Postby fraserrr on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:38 pm

That was the trick! Vend and the visual would stay until relog! :)
fraserrr
Little soul
Little soul

Previous

Return to Support - OspRose Emulator