Neon revamped

This forum contains the items, weapons, resources or other files shared between players.

Moderators: osRose dev team, ospRose dev team, osiRose dev team, Moderators

Forum rules
Client Editing is a delicate subject. osRose and osiRose will not support or use any Client Editing tool or results as a standard. So you are free to experiment, test, and develop there on Client Editing, but at your own risk :)
Don't share ANY files, graphics, items that don't belong to you.

Re: Neon revamped

Postby ICON on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 am

solution properties.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby hoegarden31 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 am

Well i don't know what i do wrong. It's on the platform Win32. I don't have any other platform who i can use in that list. (like pocket pc 2003, or mobile) So i really have no clue why. It compiles all fine. But when i run the neoncube.exe, he said that Trose.exe can't be run due to incompatibility with 64bits version of windows. And that i need a 64bit version of that program...
I'm the one and only. In heaven and on earth.
hoegarden31
Rackie
Rackie

Postby ICON on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 am

Um I don't think that's got anything to do with the patcher. Try running the patcher and trose in win xp compatibility mode and run them as admin. Mite work.
Move along move along like i know you Should.

New games in the making....
ICON
Clown
Clown

Postby hoegarden31 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

I tried all that. It just don't work. I go try on a windows 32bits too see if i get it working :D
The patcher is good. He install the patches, but it's when i clic on start that i get the error message.

Then i don't understand. Do i have to put my 3DDATA.VFS in that client map ? Please can someone give me more information to use this ? How does it supposed to work ? Do i need to compile this with my client in the map "client files" ?

Ok i managed to get this working. But why nobody said here that you have to put your hole client in that "Client folder", then compile it ? I mean, look at the first post. Not very helpfull information on it right ?
i didn't see any rar pass or whatever.
hoegarden31
Rackie
Rackie

Postby pimmeez on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 pm

You can use a different TRose.exe
pimmeez
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Postby hoegarden31 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 am

Yes, but i'm afraid to change from Trose.exe. We added custom tag colors on it, and i've to be sure that the new Trose.exe will work on the dev rev II.
So far, we have the stats who aren't the same on the client and on the server. Don't know how to fix that yet.
hoegarden31
Rackie
Rackie

Postby pimmeez on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Hmm ok. Also keep in mind that when you change TRose.exe you have to use a different TriggerVFS.dll that'll mostly come with the new TRose.exe

EDIT: Visual studio errors when I try to compile it 64 bit...
pimmeez
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

Previous

Return to Submit client ressources